CLICK HERE

Back to Atlantis Rising Home
Atlantis Rising   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atlantis Rising » Atlantis, Egypt, The Pyramids, Other Ancient Mystery » Atlantis » Can Plato Be Corroborated? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can Plato Be Corroborated?
docyabut

Icon 1 posted      Profile for docyabut           Edit/Delete Post 
See this map,from Huelva to that big black dot:) was once all sea. How far back it went I don`t know, I think to Serville, so the river ended some where there. [Smile]

http://www.cadizspain.net/img/DS_3255_5510.jpg

Posts: 11378 | From: toledo .ohio | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brig
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brig           Edit/Delete Post 
If Atlantis was anywhere in that area you would think that some sort of artifacts would have been found by now.
Posts: 14491 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vhs

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vhs           Edit/Delete Post 
How can anyone know that an artifact is from Atlantis? How is supposed to be an atlantian artifact? ;-)
Posts: 19 | From: Madrid | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smiley4554
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smiley4554           Edit/Delete Post 
vhs, they cannot. They might find something with carvings of concentric circles or spirals or other things, but no one can say for sure that they did come from Atlantis.

Atlantis had such a huge dynamic effect on the world, this is the reason we do find artifacts that are almost identical everywhere. In other words, they had colonies, settlements, and cities all over the world.

--------------------
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves - ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Posts: 10202 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sevens           Edit/Delete Post 
so where is Atlantis Smiley??

sevens

--------------------
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com

Posts: 2353 | From: Realm of Paradise | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brig
Administrator

Most likely at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean somewhere in front of the Pillars of Hercules (Strait of Gibraltor). Georgio probably comes the closest of researchers to pinpointing its location. BUT as we all know, that is not a settled question. The exact location of the capitol city of Atlantis is what we are ALL searching for. Smiley makes a very valid point. (1) We know that Atlantis had a different name because Plato admitted he helenised the name as it appeared in Egyptian. And for all we know, the Egyptians had also Egyptianized the name from its original. So if you see an artifact that reads "Made in Atlantis", you can be darn sure its a fake. (2) Atlantis held wide spread territory therefore Atlantis articles could turn up in far flung places. Future explorers finding "Made in China" on artifacts all over the world could be scratching there heads and wondering just how large China really was. (3)If we take Plato at his word (barring mistranslations) Atlantis ended roughly 11,000 years ago. That does not indicate how old Atlantis was when the sinking hit. Also, it appears that ancient Greeks (whatever they called themselves back then) had a civilization pretty much on a par with Atlantis and apparently, according to Plato, so did the proto-egyptians.So, where is Atlantis? Depends on who you are asking. Nearly every nook and cranny of the Earth has been named as its possible location. In other words, your guess is as good as the next guys.
Posts: 14491 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

No way Brig, Geogeous hasn't got a thing except theory also he is researching in a time close to out time.

The Atlantic is not the place of the Gods. Just no way man as the places of the Gods go much further back in time.

The Atlantis theory in the Atlantic has not been proven at all. and never will be.

No one has found evidence that stretch back 100,000 plus more years.

The Atlantic idea is just all conjecture hoping that one day evidence will be found but it will never be found.

Its the Persian Gulf Brig and in the meanwhile the presentation will get stronger and stronger and will swallow all the theories.

All you guys are all in the wrong place with wishful nationalistic thinking.

You all haven't got enough to prove nor to convince on an objective level the actual location of Atlantis.

All the best, but its a theory that will sink and you guys will hold on to the sinking mast no matter what, thats the futility of an unlearning and closed mind with nothing to offer in light of truth and data. Its just pride filled mate..sorry!

Smiley for a Christian. Im surprised you hold on to futility as you have shown nothing for yourself that backs your shallow opinions. You dont offer a thing that is convincing either, just statements and nothing else... big deal! where is the hard evidence! Save the talk. Show me an image/data or something that I can actually look at, like I have asked many times but never fulfilled by yourself and Gorgeous.

I reckon all you guys should put your money where your mouth is and your life on the line (like Gorgeous has) and prove yourselves worthy the discovery of Atlantis rather than the arm chair nothing!

Don't rely on others to do your bidding get of your behinds and find it yourself wherever you think!

Can Plato Be Corroborated?
No.. Not of Spain, not on the Spratly islands nor in the Atlantic.

Can Plato Be Corroborated?
Yes!!!!!! through the Dilmuns (circa 200,000 - 12,000) in the Persian gulf and its associated earlier city pointing to the first City of all civilisation, Dalamatia City! A myth that migrated to Egypt after the destruction of Dilmun 12000 years ago and then to Plato around 2500 years ago.

Thats the story.

Brig Yes There was an opposition culture which was the Van/Admason civilisation and they were the JAVAN or THE YOUNG or in dutch DE JONG(the young) and they were the progeny of the eldest Son of Adam in North Eastern Iran and saw the Nodite/Dilmunite/Atlantis as the enemy or the giants being the progeny of the fallen Sons of God. The Javan where the loyal ones to ideals of Paradise. The Javan became the Greeks over time.

This conflict between the Javan and the Nodites go back to the first city, Dalamatia in the Persian Gulf. The conflict that Plato records and still rages today but I'm afraid the Nodites have the upper genetic hand but they will fall because they dont listen because of pride filled and unlearned attitude.

The conflict that Plato records like in the BIBLE. Atlantis is really where Dilmun and Babel was built, it all goes back to Babel and its circular features.

Following Atlantis you all essentially become Babel followers ahahahaha. By the way the Atlanteans where pride filled and very ruthless leaders, they were crappy and cruel to their fellow man and went out of there way to SIN, that was there goal, to actually SIN against man.

They degraded themselves through the first default and lost access to the tree of life and this explains why they went into women to bear their giant progeny. The Giants are recorded by the Greeks outside of Plato!

Sevens

[ 01-27-2008, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Posts: 2353 | From: Realm of Paradise | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docyabut

Icon 1 posted      Profile for docyabut           Edit/Delete Post 
Sevens is`t Dilmun more in line of Noah, then Plato?

The name Ziusudra means "found long life" or "life of long days". The tale of Ziusudra is known from a single fragmentary tablet, written in Sumerian, datable by its script to the 17th century BC (Old Babylonian Empire), and published in 1914 by Arno Poebel.[6] The first part deals with the creation of man and the animals and the founding of the first cities - Eridu, Bad-tibira, Larsa, Sippar, and Shuruppak. After a missing section in the tablet, we learn that the gods have decided to send a flood to destroy mankind. The god Enki (lord of the underworld ocean of fresh water and Sumerian equivalent of the Babylonian god Ea) warns Ziusudra, the ruler of Shuruppak, to build a large boat - the passage describing the directions for the boat is also lost. When the tablet resumes it is describing the flood. A terrible storm raged for seven days, "the huge boat had been tossed about on the great waters," then Utu (the Sun) appears and Ziusudra opens a window, prostrates himself, and sacrifices an ox and a sheep. After another break the text resumes, the flood is apparently over, and Ziusudra is prostrating himself before An (sky-god) and Enlil (chief of the gods), who give him "breath eternal" and take him to dwell in Dilmun. The remainder of the poem is lost. (text of Ziusudra epic)

The Epic of Ziusudra adds an element at lines 258-261 not found in other versions, that after the river flood[7] "king Ziusudra ... they caused to dwell in the land of the country of Dilmun, the place where the sun rises", or Bahrain, an island in the Persian Gulf on the east side of the Arabian peninsula. In this version of the story, Ziusudra's boat floats down the Euphrates river into the Persian Gulf (rather than up onto a mountain, or up-river to Kish).[8] The Sumerian word KUR in line 140 of the Gilgamesh flood myth was interpreted to mean mountain in Akkadian, but in Sumerian KUR did not mean mountain; KUR meant country, especially a foreign country, such as Dilmun.

A Sumerian document known as "The Instructions of Shuruppak" dated by Kramer about 2500 BC, refers in a later version to Ziusudra. Kramer concluded that "Ziusudra had become a venerable figure in literary tradition by the middle of the third millennium B.C."[9]

Scholars have noted many similarities between the stories of Ziusudra, Atrahasis, Utnapishtim and Noah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utnapishtim

Posts: 11378 | From: toledo .ohio | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

When was Ziusudra around? 8000 years ago, a little different to 150,000 when the 2nd Dilmun was built by the Nodites. Dilmun in North Eastern Persian was destroyed 12,000 years ago. It seems obvious the migrants from Dilmun that was destroyed just simply passed on the name to Bahrain in our later history and called there new land Dilmun, in remembrance of the lost city and culture.

Exactly the same can be said about Babel which was in Dilmun where 2 attempts was made to build it, in that place and where a third attempt was made in Mesopotamia. Again the name of significant monument migrated to another place of their migrating progeny.

Names of cities migrating to other places in remembrance of the past by the ruling people. Nothing new.

New York/New Amsterdam is a good example of migrating names of new cities migrating with the ruling powers at the time.

Exactly the same can be said about the Atlantis Story, it migrated to Egypt from the 2nd Dilmun with the migrating progeny. Dilmuns all over the place, 3 I can count through 3 different time periods.

By the way Noah's flood never flooded the whole world. That is just false doctrine introduced while the Jews were in captivity because they felt abandoned. Christians are dead wrong when it comes to that notion of a worldwide flood and should get there act together regarding the real truth of the history of the planet. Like that 6000 years the earth was made notion, utter rubbish leading normal people astray with false notions and teachings regarding history including the process being BOTH creational/evolutional. Evolution through a creative process as which can be seen in over view of the creation story, evolution over a process of time with creative purpose in the billions of years of planet building.

Evolutionist are right but they should explore the creative purpose and will over the evolutional time period. At the end of the day this research will prove all cases as being expressed.

I hate to say this but Atheists in there criticism of Christianity and the belief system are correct in some aspects and Christians have very little come back and are like sitting ducks because they are not deep and wide in their field of vision and that's because of a lack of objective teaching and wrong doctrine.

But I know the Atheist will not and cannot get around the new book of Paradise which is the Urantia Book they will all fall in there theories because The Urantia Book is proving itself of itself in the demonstration which includes all the ancient cities of the world in a history we know very little about.

Christians also have to understand that the Bible is not complete and is foreseen to be corrected by a new book which is opened in conjunction with all the books of religion which includes books outside the Bible.

The great change here is all our knowledge of everything being expanded in a deeper and wider way that can be demonstrated in the physical and the spiritual...a completion!

Sevens

[ 01-28-2008, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Smiley4554
Administrator

Exactly where Plato placed it - in the Atlantic Ocean.

The BIGGEST MISTAKE some keep believing is the idea that the post-flood world and the pre-flood world are exactly the same, when the truth is, the oceans (seas) were so much lower than they are today, that many other islands were visible in the Atlantic pre-flood.

The way our world looks now is vastly different topographically than it was pre-flood. The Mediterranean was not as it is today, either, but much lower revealing all the sunken lands that are under it. It bears no resemblance topographically to ANY sea or ocean under the waters, but is full of mountains and valleys. It did NOT fill up until after the flood.

Brig is right. Just because it "sank" or was inundated by flood waters along with earthquake activity, and the undulating of land, does not mean that we know the age of Atlantis pre-flood.

It would be so beneficial both academically and especially financially if someone would actually find Atlantis, but they haven't. However, many say they have - and all over the world - hoping to convince the world of their specific theory. The only problem is they have yet to produce absolute proof. Artifacts have been found around the world, and they seem to equate to the same civilization based upon their carvings and similarities. This only proves that a hgihly advanced civilization once existed that no longer does, and that they were the conquerors of the Earth at the time. Their customs and culture would have spread around the world, thus we find these all over the world. But, the artifacts don't mean that Atlantis was found.

The reason we haven't found it is because it was completely and untterly destroyed. In otherwords, it DOESN'T EXIST any more - anywhere. It is beneath the ocean somewhere.

We also have to remember that the oceans were so much lower, that even the continents themselves extended far out beyond where they are now. We don't know just how close Atlantis was from the continents, but my guess is that it wasn't that far. I believe that one could actually stand on the continents of Europe/Iberia/Africa and actually see it - maybe at a distance, but it could be seen. I believe the other "islands" to the opposite continent could be seen from the shores of the Southern part of North America, and the Northern Parts of South America.

The pre-flood world would have had great trade from many countries easily, because the ocean was so much smaller. This would account for the building of canals for the size of triremes. They obviously had much ocean traffic. The Mediterranean would, indeed, have been nothing more than a harbor having little water in it at the time.

But, the biggest mistake I believe for so many in addition to saying the pre-flood and post-flood world are the same, is insisting that Atlantis is still with us - just like the Garden of Eden. Neither are with us any longer. The Garden of Eden has been veiled from human existence, and therefore, is unavailable and can never be found in human life.

--------------------
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves - ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Posts: 10202 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

Hey Smiley

quote:
The reason we haven't found it is because it was completely and untterly destroyed. In otherwords, it DOESN'T EXIST any more - anywhere. It is beneath the ocean somewhere.
To me that is the easiest thing to say and all based on faith which is not good enough in light of other research. Its unsustainable!

Sorry I dont buy the explanation at all. Why should I believe what you say as you have no scientific evidence to front.

Why I dont believe you is For example, If you lower the sea by 120 you only get an extra 360 ft lower sea level that reveals nothing in the Atlantic.

Also I want to add that the time frame all you guys are working on only extend to 2500BC or so which only means a lower sea level of around 15 meters or so. Insufficient to reveal the land mass of Atlantis in the time frame you are working on.

quote:
We also have to remember that the oceans were so much lower, that even the continents themselves extended far out beyond where they are now. We don't know just how close Atlantis was from the continents, but my guess is that it wasn't that far. I believe that one could actually stand on the continents of Europe/Iberia/Africa and actually see it - maybe at a distance, but it could be seen. I believe the other "islands" to the opposite continent could be seen from the shores of the Southern part of North America, and the Northern Parts of South America.
Even Plato makes mention that the skeleton of Atlantis remains which pits against your recent post, even Plato disagrees with you. The islands in the Americas are only islands and there is no evidence of man except for stone anchors uncovered by Greg Little which go back 2000 years or so. It seemed like a good fishing haunt at the time. But aside from that there is nothing else that you can show regarding those islands and nothing that can convince people through the scientific method. Again if you lower the sea levels of Bimini by 120meters you only have a 360 ft island of no real size which does not fit the description of Atlantis and its topography.

quote:
But, the biggest mistake I believe for so many in addition to saying the pre-flood and post-flood world are the same, is insisting that Atlantis is still with us - just like the Garden of Eden. Neither are with us any longer. The Garden of Eden has been veiled from human existence, and therefore, is unavailable and can never be found in human life.
I disagree with your gross denial as the wall of 1stEden has been found and verified, the wall that is mentioned in the Urantia Book. We have verified the 1stGarden of Eden even though another expedition is required to further the study of the 3 co planar circles on top of the Acropolis.

One one hand you say Atlantis exists of Cadiz somewhere even though there is no great land mass uncovered if you lower the sea by 120m and then you say that Atlantis doesn't exist anymore. So which is it? So really there is nothing anywhere in the world and all we have to rely on is faith without any hard discovery.

Smiley I cant even believe what you say as your thoughts are full contradiction and your arguments do not stand up and is not sufficient.

The reason no one cant find Atlantis in the Atlantic is because it doesn't exist there and never has. Atlantis is located somewhere else like the Persian Gulf and 1stEden is of Cyprus.

Also the Noah's flood never flooded the whole world that is a fabrication and an expansion of a local event that actually did happen but only affected Mesopotamia and to the North as the mountain where greatly elevating creating more snow and melt water. As story that was expanded for a purpose in 600BC by the Jews in Babylon to lift there national pride.

That notion of a world wide flood 8000 years ago is an utter fabrication and should be expelled as doctrine. That is leading people like your self in the wrong path regarding the history of the planet and also leads to opinions that make no sense on any level.

quote:
Well that is false as the 1stEden according to the UB has been uncovered and verified. Robert Sarmast was/is on target regarding Eden and the Stone wall as mention in the UB was verified. It wasn't manmade as it was a stone wall that was described but was lived in by inhabitants within its enclosure and the anomalies of the rings on the Acropolis will prove that.

Unfortunately he never had enough funds to check it out.

Sevens

[ 01-28-2008, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Brig
Administrator

The wishful thinking, Sevens, comes from those of you who think a new bible can be channeled to a few loonies, from some bunch of outerspace characters. I'll take Plato over Urantia anytime. I gave Sarmast the benfit of the doubt, even though I expected nothing more than the finding of some other lost civilization (I think there are many). But after two expeditions he doesn't have anything but a possible wall to show for it.
Brig
Administrator

BTW the Bible only mentions one Eden.
sevens

BTW Brig, The Nodites are mentioned in the Bible a pre civilisation before Adam and Eve and also the Bible mentions that Adam and Eve was expelled out of 1stEden to the east, through the Eastern Gate to build a new home called Eden in Mesopotamia "By the sweat of his brow"

Like the Dutch who called their new city New Amsterdam. The New in remembrance of the old.

Adam and Eve was only in 1stEden for only 142 years and then lived in 2ndEden that his family built for the remainder of his life which was a long time.

Also in 2nd Eden after Cain murdered Abel, Cain was expelled to the East, to the Nodites to fetch a wife and also bearing a mark of protection with a Sevenfold curse of protection from an opposing race. The location of these particular Nodites points to the Elam, where the Elamite Nodites lived and ruled in their cites. Cain was born in 2Eden after the default and during the construction of 2nd Eden and was also expelled to the East of Second Eden to the Nodite Elamites where Cain progeny founded great cities. Nimrod being one and could be a type for Cain.

Sevens

[ 01-28-2008, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

Brig

You're just mad, The stone wall is written about and has been verified and its a stone wall as described with other anomalies about. Its as plain as day and you run the gauntlet of denial guided by pride and prejudice of your unsubstantiated thoughts, not even a link.

Unbelievable and yet you have nothing to show in your own research and yet I can demonstrate through deduction and through the aid of a new book in conjunction with other books including the Bible good sound logic and a definite thread that led to images to boot that NASA doesn't deny.

This is not Atlantis Rising in real truth and in light of discovery just a forum guided by those who will say anything to save themselves no matter how illogical it sounds and this doesn't bare the attitude of Jesus Christ as you follow.

Seek and you shall find is not a statement of blind faith and sitting on our backsides denying a true story that reveals things of benefit for mankind in the discovery and journey through all the books including a new book working with the Bible.

Jesus admonishes us through the Seek and you Shall find fragment to explore, inquire, always be learning, seek greater things of truth daily. When you scorn and spurn the Urantia Book and this journey be sure that you dont actually offend the angels, the Most High and Paradise thereby defiling the nature of your existence here on this forum and on this planet.

I wouldn't underestimate nothing that is being revealed in this current timeline because all will be revealed and if man just scorns and spurns then prophecy will fulfill itself running parallel to the journey and harvest will come and you may be left to think about things for a while and get your doctrine right even though you will murmur and complain as foreseen and exactly what is happening now!

No doctrine can replace attitude and motivation in the end times!

Sevens

[ 01-28-2008, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Smiley4554
Administrator

quote:
To me that is the easiest thing to say and all based on faith which is not good enough in light of other research. Its unsustainable!

Sorry I dont buy the explanation at all. Why should I believe what you say as you have no scientific evidence to front.

Perhaps I need to preface my statement by saying something like "if it exists".

That's a very good statement, because for all intents and purposes, there is no physical evidence that Atlantis ever existed in the first place. I am one of the first to admit to this.

The rest is based entirely upon what Plato wrote, and the corroboration of most cultures which bear the same stories. Other than this, there is nothing else.

It comes down to whether or not one believes that there was an advanced civilization prior to the flood or not. You are right. It is completely on faith that most proceed. However, we also must remember that many a myth and legend have been found to be true, and they began on faith that they were real - such as Troy.

quote:
Why I dont believe you is For example, If you lower the sea by 120 you only get an extra 360 ft lower sea level that reveals nothing in the Atlantic.

Also I want to add that the time frame all you guys are working on only extend to 2500BC or so which only means a lower sea level of around 15 meters or so. Insufficient to reveal the land mass of Atlantis in the time frame you are working on.

The lower sea level would have had to have been by several hundred feet/meters. In addition, we also have to remember that the ocean floor was higher than it is now. It was a combination of being inundated and sinking due to earthquakes which caused the MAR to sink the island.

If one really looks at the bottom of the Atlantic, it's very easy to see 10 plains. The MAR is at the forefront of the devastation. In otherwords...something with such force and magnitude caused a sudden melting of the glaciers, caused tremendous earthquakes and volcanic eruptions all over the world - and all at the same time.

Let's look at facts:
  • Approx 11,500 years ago, something happened to cause the sudden, and immediate melting of the glaciers and ice from the Ice Age. This is fact, not fiction. Some believe it was climate, some Earth tilting on its axis, while still others believe a giant meteorite or comet crashed into the Earth. Whatever the reason really doesn't matter.
  • The fact is that a massive rise in the ocean levels, the filling of the Mediterranean occurred suddenly, without warning, did happen.
  • The fact that it did happen at the same time that Plato claims that Atlantis "sank" is not coincidental.
  • The fact that cultures from all over the world preserve the SAME memory is also not coincidental.

Plato would have had no knowledge of what we know now to be true by scientific means. He, nor his peers nor any of the Priests would have known that this flood really existed except in the stories. Today, our technology has allowed us to discover that there was a tremendous, sudden flooding of the Earth's surface from the last true flood about 11,500 years ago. This is precisely the time period that Plato's written account states for Atlantis to have been known. This is also hte precise time in other cultures who preserve the world-wide flood stories.

Coincidence? No. But, again, we still do not have concrete proof of its existence. But, Athens existed, Tyrrhenia existed, Egypt existed, Gades existed, and all the other places he mentions in the story also existed. So, only one place didn't? I can't buy that one.

quote:
Even Plato makes mention that the skeleton of Atlantis remains which pits against your recent post, even Plato disagrees with you. The islands in the Americas are only islands and there is no evidence of man except for stone anchors uncovered by Greg Little which go back 2000 years or so.
Newest facts are that modern man's existence in the world dates back almost 8000 years, now. It's hard to accept, and boggles the mind, but it's true.

As to Eden...one may disagree with not finding it, but the fact is that Eden belonged to God, and he purposely threw mankind out for disobedience. I did not say that it was not there...I said that God has veiled it from us. He loved His Garden, and had man tend to it.

Like Atlantis, there is no evidence which says "This was the Garden of Eden" regardless of a wall.

No, I never once said that Atlantis existed in Cadiz. This is Georgeo's theory. I said that it was possible that the coasts extended out much further than they do today. Atlantis was an island, and there were other islands.

Another thing, no one ever said that man was located everywhere on Earth, because man isn't located all over Earth today.

The fact, again, is that there WAS an immediate melting of the ice caps and glaciers 11,500 years ago. This is a fact. The different places were a fact in the writing. It is not a stretch of imagination to believe that Atlantis also existed right along with them.

--------------------

sevens

Well the facts are there are submerged cities in the Persian Gulf and in the Med which can be observed where the discovery was led by a book and verified by other books.

The fact is these cities do exist but do need an expedition in the verification.

The Fact is Atlantis in the Atlantic never existed and your ideas about Eden are ridiculous and make no sense at all, almost like religious superstition.

The fact is everything that you speak in your facts of sudden sea level rise has been taken into account and factors in well with the anomalies in the Persian Gulf even to the point of corresponding the depth of the cities with Date and actual sea levels at the time and as recorded in the new Book in its time stamp.

In addition, the lost city of Dilmun and its destruction matches perfectly to the time stamp of 12000-13000 years ago in the time period when Plato suggested Atlantis sunk. Its a perfect match based on available sea level data and normal logic.

The fact is that your ideas regarding Atlantis and Eden is up the creek.

and another fact is that you cant even debate or even oppose with logical sense the places in the Persian Gulf or even Eden so you just run for cover through Denial without looking at the facts or even producing opposing DATA and research. Hard to swallow.

Another fact is that 6 out of the Seven churches cop a rebuke from Paradise in the last days and thats a fact foreseen by John and I can see exactly why and thats a factor of gross Denial that I see.

Have you ever considered the fact that the Father would use Eden and the former things as a part of a complete demonstration? or even as a sign??? Or is that beyond yourself and comprehension.

Logically speaking your attitude in my mind is nothing short of insanity in light of research, evidence and truth. Its the same insanity that permeates throughout all the churches when it comes to accepting facts in the discovery that relates to the Book and Books of religion including a new book.

The last rebel has done over Christianity with the real deception that causes Denial and fear of truth. Unfortunately Atheist are having a field day on Christianity and Christianity cannot cope and respond except run and hide in their bunkers of crystallized doctrine and dogma and in that they deny truth as being revealed. Then they start the brain washing and accusing all people of being brothers of Satan if they have an idea different to theirs, a real defensive position of no way out.

The only way out for Christianity is to embrace the truth as seen in the prophecies and in the discovery. In this path Christianity can reply to the Atheists with confidence and vigor, a worthy response which counteracts the Atheist on his own turf of science, discovery and knowledge.

I believe the Ancient places in truth is the reply from religion to the Atheist. When that happens and which can be demonstrated the Atheist will then be in denial and he will run for cover in his own error and denial.

Honestly, at the end of the day what I say to Man through these posts are futile, its an exercise in futility. That is why prophecy exists and that is why the Father in Kingdom of Heaven will have to teach man the hard way, a severe path that will take all the false notions out of man and lead him to truth through correction that will bite his soul. Its the only way man will learn and only demonstrates the fact that Man is still a child and will be regarded as such.

I believe this is the current destiny of the Church as a complete body unfortunately correction through a correction path that will bite. Atheists and unbelievers, well they have no belief in this path of religion so they will not hear anyway. But the church in the Fathers mind is another story.

Then again by denying truth as it is revealed you become a part Atheist of no belief and no faith anyway...same camp! Thats why Jesus in the end time fails to recognize some that use his name and who fail to recognize his signs and thereby deny his truth...not mans truth but Jesus' truth and intent.

The Beginning of the End is at the Beginning.

quote:
the Book of Thomas.

"Tell us how our end will be." Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death,"

Isaiah 46:10 The beginning and End Parallel

NASB: Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'

Dalamatia City and Eden are all the beginnings and thats where the end will be. They have been discovered and revealed...I did my job and Robert Sarmast did his job. Now its up to mankind in his so called intelligence! to get his act together.

Mind you, Smiley and Brig you are the test case in attitude reflective of a wider response to the revealing truth of all things, thats all Paradise has to know and which has been foreseen and written about and in this case verified by the discoverers which has been expressed to Paradise with despair.

Sevens

[ 01-29-2008, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Brig
Administrator

When Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden they entered the world where they could only exist by the sweat of their brow. There was no second Garden. I have yet to see any evidence from Sarmast of anything other than the "wall". If you have such evidence; then lets see it. I'm totally open to Bobs explorations. But I can only go by what I have seen to date.
sevens

Man have a look at the picture and the research at the end of the Eden gates and you will see more.

You must be blind. I have seen a really short video of the wall.

The evidence is there and more. You just choose to disbelief the data including the side scans on two expeditions thats how hopeless and futile man is in this whole exercise.

Evidence there is loads out there you just in denial mode. Where is your evidence of anything about anything related to Atlantis. Nothing! not even research just comments thats all I see from Brig one sentence comments or the occasional paragraph.

And about your assertion on Second Eden show me your evidence for your nothing thinking comment?? Eh! Adam like everyone else that is evicted out of a house through dishonor had to relocate to build a new home, buddy like if you were kicked out of your house you would have to go somewhere else to rebuild Just make simple sense. In Adams case he went to the east through the Eastern Gate of the first original Garden. The reason why there is little evidence of Second Eden is because Baghdad is right on top of it.

The only evidence of 2nd Eden maybe the remnants of the wall that was built by Adam and his family that extended right across the region from the Euphrates to the Tigris rivers at the narrowest point in the North. The wall was used for protection of Adam and the Adamites, his family.

About the stone wall in 1stEden, there is a stone wall there and its exactly described in the UB for the millionth time and I have seen it with my own eyes and its a stone wall alright! Exactly as described and seen in the video, its a stone wall.

But you can write to Rob Sarmast for the caption that's your job! and see if you can get him to release it. Then again why should he oblige since the Discovery of Atlantis thread was deleted. Why should he even release anything to you for showing disrespect in the deletion of the thread of thought.

quote:
I'm totally open to Bobs explorations.
No you're not, not at all. You've proved that your NOT open to this exploration, just by your comments about the source truth in all the years that Ive known which has been scorn, spurn and mock. Thats hypocrisy what you say. The Fat lady sings and you wouldn't even know it! you wouldn't even see it man, you dont see it!

There is sufficient evidence there and everywhere for you to make up your mind in the parting of the ways buddy! At the Gates.

That's what the gates were designed for, to part the ways through mankind and his attitude through a test of his faith! in the beforehand, before the event. Its is the parting of ways at the gates! Only those with faith, honest with openness and is sincere and teachable are allowed to enter the city of the tree of life and partake of its fruits.

And those gates and the Cities to where truth leads to belong to the realm of Jesus Christ, Paradise and the elect. The cities have been claimed on behalf of the Kingdom of Heaven in the Judicial courts of the Ancient of Days and the petition will stand! and has stood!

The submerged lands and cities is NOW the official real estate of Paradise and Jesus Christ claimed on this planet for the purposes of Paradise and the Ancient of Days concerning mankind and should be respected as such.

When ships pass by the abyss of Paradise encompassing the cities in the Persian Gulf and 1stEden in the Med of Cyprus. NOW they enter the physical realm of Paradise and its battalions of angels and there are big primary Arch Angels located there. The Battle Arch Angels are stationed at the gates and in the city including the perimeter! In preparation and preparing!

Paradise has gone into real estate and Paradise invites all to be a part of the cities and its truths and taste the fruits of its truth for free! Wont cost you a dime! It sounds like a party or a feast I must attend!

I'm having a laugh!!! ahahah free real estate offered by Paradise with everlasting life and immortality! Sounds good to me. Best deal I ever heard of. The truth will set you free! and the truth is out there and discovered.

Those cities and its lands is called the realm Paradise Its is the latest country claimed on this planet. The Paradise country of 1stEden and Dalamatia City Submerged under the sea and I am its first prime minster.

ahahahahahahahahaaaaahha Oh I having a whopper laugh!

Sevens

[ 01-29-2008, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Brig
Administrator

I have yet to see anything but the wall. Do give me a referral where more than the wall is visible.
sevens

No you ask sarmast you get all the information particularly the video, Ive released quite a bit on my own website and they include actual side scans of the actual acropolis and including an additional location.

You find it yourself. You can search for it like I had to search for it. You know my website. Ive given enough to you.

more one silly one liners and lazy.

Man. Just go to http://www.discoveryofatlantis.com and you will see the wall on the front end, the one that was verified in the second expedition.

You can hunt for the video

sevens

[ 01-29-2008, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

Hey does anyone know how to claim a city and have it registered in the UN a city in the Persian Gulf in international waters but submerged.

One day I want to set up a big barge out there and open the office out there!

gotta have a laugh to myself.

That would mean that I would have to sit on the UN as a representative of Paradise and voice the views of Paradise.

GULP! gee how different and bizarre would that be.

I wonder if that is possible! to have an actual seat in the UN representing the submerged lands of Paradise and its heavenly citizens.

Certainly a thought to consider!

I wonder how I could find registration papers to register a submerged country and city, the first city and represent it. That would more cool than being a leader of any existing country to date.

The prime minster of the first lost city resurrected with its message to mankind. Well I claim that to!

Hey Brig forget about our arguing, its futile and negative.

But what do you think of that idea????

That is the BEST idea around! and is a great alternative to Atalante suggestion!

As outrageous as it sounds and completely off the wall. What a way to enter the halls of world power direct into the UN with a huge message linked in with a discovery of multiple places through the formation and claiming of your own submerged country.

I claim the submerged country "The realm of Paradise" for this purpose of membership within the UN representation.

The capital City is Dalamatia City but its offices will be run either by a barge anchored on top of the city with a transparent submarine doing shuttle services 80 meters deep to an newly constructed transparent twin hulled dome representing an underwater city perhaps covering the anomalies of the temple so visitors to the City Dalamatia can walk around the place and inspect the anomalies for themselves and go on site seeing tours around the area to inspect the walls and the whole city.

This would be the purpose of the country "The Realm of Paradise" and its Capitol Dalamatia City The Underwater city that you can visit and stay for a while and which leads to enlightenment and truth.

What a brainwave

An underwater city where people come a visit and go through truth even while there are archeology digs going on they can be observed whilst on the run. You could have an underwater Hotel their within the submerged see through city which would look like a bubble. Like in Captain Nemo.

What a great idea!

Floating on top of the city you could have a large barge where the government administration of the country would take place and its various offices.

The attraction to the "Realm of Paradise" is the lost first city and I estimate that coupled with further expeditions and verification coupled with the Box office hit movie of truth with a DVD with extra stuff not to mention the on the run website of truth coupled with all the books.

It could raise the capital to put such a venture together.

Amazing yea! Well thats my goal The Father willing!

The Government of Dalamatia City will be a replication of the previous Loyal government that once was in Dalamatia and its purpose would be to teach and bring back the fundamental things of civilisation in spirit and truth but only in invitation to partake of truth not to impose truth only to enlighten.

I would say there would be one leader and 12 sub leaders if necessary and it wont be representative government but appointed by the 12 unless there were citizens and that could be possible in a dual citizenship format with an actual passport to the city where the citizen could vote for the PM but you then have a president that is voted by the 12.

Its only a small country.

Maybe I don't know or maybe there is only one full time leader until death then is replaced by the election of the 12 for a candidate.

Not sure because immortality could be a reality in this place, if there is great eventful change?? If that is the case then the head leader appointed by Heaven could be the head until he decides to translate into the next realm of existence like Elijah and that station could be a long time.

Wasn't there something in the Bible that mentions in the new world that God will resurrect or raise Eden and enable man to walk around Eden with dry feet or something to that extent?? I wonder if that in truth could relate to this thought and idea??

I think many, many people would want to inspect these places for themselves and touch literally the first place built by all the loyal Sons of God who were all loyal in the beginning.

The construct of the transparent wall of the under water city would have to be a multi hulled seal cover built by plastics and pressure equalized by water or air. Whatever is used in each hulled section, the pressure would be step down gradually to pressure that humans can withstand in the final inner layer.

It could take three or more layers but each layer lightens the pressure load of the outer and previous layer, a gradual pressure step down. If there is a breach the sealed hull, the next hull would be built to withstand the sudden increase of pressure and the seal pressure would be rated on the same basis as in the aviation field regarding tolerances.

The Bubble may have to take the shape of a circle for maximum strength. Maybe we can spin transparent spider webs to be used as the substance for the Bubble. Or maybe through ultimatonic spin we can actually produce a new transparent hardened steel of nuclear strength proportions that could take the pressure...maybe!

80 meters that is all.

For energy it could be the ultimatonic spin system creating free and independent energy or current energy, energy harnessed from the current of the sea including Solar energy if need be.

sevens

[ 01-30-2008, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Smiley4554
Administrator

Tell you what, Sevens. We'll offer proof that Atlantis did exist just as soon as you offer proof that it did not. That should settle the question.

As to Eden. Religious? Yes. Non-religious? Yes. In otherwords, one does not have to be religious to understand that Eden still is there, but not seen.

quote:
The fact is everything that you speak in your facts of sudden sea level rise has been taken into account and factors in well with the anomalies in the Persian Gulf even to the point of corresponding the depth of the cities with Date and actual sea levels at the time and as recorded in the new Book in its time stamp.
I cannot change the facts of Earth history the way scientists have presented. They are learning more truths all the time. The sea levels were much, much lower pre-flood than after.

The land sank and rose all over the world. Therefore, just because it might not correspond with what is seen today doesn't mean a thing.

We really need to start a topic about Eden, because these 2 topics just don't match. I will put one up for us.

Another thing, if you want to bring up religious beliefs or lack thereof regarding Eden, please refrain from degrading any religious beliefs about this place.

There is no surprise to find walls, or other structures on the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea, Sevens. This is not doubted nor disputed by me. But, these bear so much proof that pre-flood the Mediterranean was almost non-existence except for a resemblance to a harbor (as Plato says), it is uncanny. The only way a wall could have been built by man is if the sea level were lower and the terrain higher.

In this case, this particular quicktime shows that the theory is that this area was flooded. Now, if the animation is correct, this corresponds to the proof that has been discovered that the Mediterranean was filled upon the inundation of the world. It is also a fact that the Mediterranean was filled by a massive waterfall from the Straits which blocked out the ocean until the flood. It is also a fact that the Mediterranean evaporates not only frequently, but a lot.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:5l-8Ur3dqNoJ:www.thespacereview.com/article/299/1+largest+waterfall+filled+the+Mediterranean&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

From the very videos from the site you presented is highly likely. But, it is NOT Atlantis.

Do you know how many sunken cities have been found? And, yet almost everyone of them have been claimed to be Altantis. But, not one fit the description completely.

http://www.abc.se/~m10354/uwa/submerge.htm

This is just one site for links.

Anyway, how many things which were considered legend or myth have been found? And, these were found from nothing more than faith that legends and myths have basis in fact.

But, I am also one of the only ones who believes in Atlantis who will state absolutely that since no evidence has been found to date, I will not say for sure that Atlantis existed at all. However, because of the reasons I cited, I believe that there is truth in the myth/legend of Atlantis, and I also believe that Plato was completely accurate in his location and time period. But, as you say, this is nothing more than faith at this point.

[ 01-30-2008, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Smiley4554 ]

--------------------

sevens

Ok Smiley,

Here are my thoughts of Atlantis with images and other data evidence that do match and support my assertion.

Here are the anomalies of Dilmun submerged where the Atlantis Story came from.

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/babel/gallery/pages/babel_foundations_jpg.htm

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/babel/gallery/pages/babel_foundations18_jpg.htm

and here

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/babel/gallery/pages/babel_foundations9_jpg.htm

The Anomalies fit the description of Atlantis and it appears the area was built on a Peninsula running North and South with a large extensive rectangular wall to the North and where food was grown. Also you can see the breach of the Sea wall.

The circular temple of Atlantis is set beyond the Sea wall in land some miles from the Sea and is connected with a raised canal system running from the sea wall, the one that breached but further to the North.

The temple section is Circular and the whole design of the place seems to have symmetry with ramparts/canals either side of the circular foundations to form a triangular/circle design or Chevron. Their symbol is the design of the City.

These anomalies fit the description of Atlantis and no where else can anomalies be found that fit the description.

Also the depth of these anomalies is 77 meters and does match the sea level timeline of round 13,000 years ago around the timeline that Plato speaks of with regard to the destruction of 2ndDilmun and is confirmed in the sea level data.

You have anomalies and corresponding sea levels that do match to that time and was still rising at that time.

However, the place is really the location is where the 1st and 2nd Babel was attempted at different timelines and was a great commercial center for thousands of years, like Atlantis similar to what we see in the images.

The priests lived to the South in there original homeland which could be the location of the earlier Dilmun built near the headwaters of the Persian Gulf to the South and that was built soon after Dalamatia City was destroyed by a tidal wave due to submergence. The myths of Dalamatia carried throughout the 2 Dilmuns where the 3rd is Bahrain migrants from the second destruction of Dilmun.

The destruction element in the Atlantis story is about the destruction of Dalamatia City due to major submergence as can be found in evidence of Gas deposits in the area, and there is Geo physical data to support the submergence in the location of Dalamatia City and submergence is mentioned in the UB. The story of this destruction carried on through the later Nodite cities to ultimately to form the actual destruction of Atlantis in the story. However, 2ndDilmun was destroyed by sea level rise and this explains the height of the canals at they build up there canals over time and to save their virtual City with water surrounding it.

The story about the leaders and there fall from grace is identical to the fall of the Sons of God losing the first estate and loss of access to the tree of life in Dalamatia City and is reflective of the rebellion and the Sons of God going into women to bare their progeny to produce a race perpetuating their Genes because they had NO immortality from the tree of life. It was taken away.

This explains the degradation of the Atlantis race which in truth are the Sons of God with previous reflections of a very high culture, reflective of Dalamatia City and its culture before the fall and then they defaulted, lost their first estate.

Really speaking the Atlantis story is the Babel story in Dilmun with reflections of a previous high culture further South.

The so called Pillars of Hercules with reference to Dalamatia City is the heads of the Persian Gulf, where there are two seas east and West of the Persian Heads. Going West from the Persian heads you enter the land of the Gods reflective of Dalamatia City. That whole area including Mesopotamia was their empire a large empire, East and West and to the North and South.

The Greeks are the later progeny of the loyal Javan/Adamson/Van Civilization who were in enmity with the Nodite/Atlanteans/The Giants, the ultimate location of this earlier race of the Javan loyal ones stems from the North Eastern Iran, where the second wave of these migrants migrated to the West to the islands of the Med, the Ionian's who then went on to Greece to become the Greeks through linage. The earlier forefathers of the Greeks where the opposing force/civilisation of the loyal ones to the Nodites/Dilmunites/Atlanteans.

In summary of the evidence:

You have anomalies that fit the description of Atlantis including the raised canals leading to the circular temple/city from the sea, with a rectangular plain to the North and also built on the North/South isthmus running parallel to the coast.

The depth of the place corresponds to sea level and the destruction of 2nd Dilmun 13000 years ago, You have a mountain range to the North and east of the peninsula.

The area is definitely known for submergence with mainly gas deposits, hard evidence of submergence and gas is made to due rapid submergence causing too much heat, the cause of the destruction of the first city of the Gods and civilisation in one day and night. It was there and then it was gone. I feel submergence has continued since 200,000 years ago and the place was probably higher than the current sea levels 200,000 years ago when the first city sunk in a tidal wave.

Atlantis/Dilmun is built in the Western sea to the North . The heads of the Persian Gulf is the Pillars of Hercules that separates an east and West Sea. You must pass through the heads going West to get to first city of the Gods which sunk and further in North of the West Sea (Persian Gulf) you have the 2nd Dilmun to the North. I'm not sure if Dalamtia was built on an isthmus but I can tell that 2nd Dilmun appears to be built on an isthmus jutting west running parallel North and South along the North Eastern Coast of the Persian Gulf which matches the description of Atlantis completely and points to 2nd Dilmun. The isthmus at that time may have had small island surrounded by water along the isthmus between the coastline and the isthmus.

They had a large empire stretching out in all corners of the central homeland in the Persian Gulf.

So there is my thoughts on Atlantis in 2nd Dilmun and its connection of the legends of the first city incorporated in the Plato story. It is coupled with all kinds of evidence and data to support, the same cannot be produced in any other location.

No one will come up with anything like this which proves Atlantis. I have found the key and the truth!

About sea levels

Here is a image study I did on first and lower Susa which also corresponds to the UB in the timeline and matching with sea levels at the time.

In the graph there is also a timeline corresponding to the depth a 2nd Dilmun that corresponds to around 13,000 years when the sea levels where lower.

This is scientific evidence not just opinions as a white wash, through it in the corner, that will do assumption regarding the sea levels at various stages in our past. This is real and not just a mere opinion which has substantiation and correlation with available data and the words of a new book. In this case of 1stSusa and 2nd Dilmun, a three way parallel of connection of depth of the submerged city in connection to average sea levels at the time and in the literal words of a new book in conjunction with all the books including Plato's story.

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/susa/FirstSusa.htm

If we compare the time stamp in accordance with the above link the Atlantis/2nd Dilmun destruction happened 13,000 ago.

Plato's says in 600BC that Atlantis was destroyed 10,000 years ago.

So, Plato 600BC, destruction of Atlantis 10,000 years ago from Plato's time = 10,600BC then add 2,000 years AD for our timeline which =12,600 years ago from our current timeline.

Now check the sea levels at that time 13,000 years ago and the depth of the ruins of 2nd Dilmun and you have very good and close match and parallel.

Out by 400 years, not bad at all and I'm sure there is some variation in this but not much.

I reckon I am absolutely spot on here and no one can make this accurate connection combining science and religion including myth and legend to anomalies which are at the right depth considering sea levels as the marker to work with.

Sevens

[ 01-30-2008, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

Smiley About 1st Eden

from my studies

The place, 1stEden was built by Van in the Med 38,000 years ago. They were also in enmity with the Eastern Nodite clan who lived around the Eastern Med. The Acropolis Hill and its said location in the Ub was why Robert Sarmast looked in the area using old Russian Bathy Maps, the location was discernible, already then early in the project. Just before the 1stExpedition the Ifermer maps came through and verified the acropolis Hill and we could see the wall as mentioned in the Ub.

However, in light of 1stEden and the Edenites/Adamics, The Nodites never acknowledge the Adamic title and perpetuated their own history and legends of there own story in relation of their own connection to the Sons of God in history and the first city. They considered the Adamics as Alien when they moved into the 2nd Garden after the default Aliens!! Thats the reason the Nodites never really embraced the Eden culture to the North nor there Legends in there own Dilmun/Dalamatia/Atlantis myths.

For me personally, I believe the Atlantis story came from Dilmun then over the Egypt, then to Plato.

However, 1stEden is a definite reality to and the Med was closed until 34,000 years ago when it broke when it opened it caused the greatest flood on earth and the biggest loss of life.

Reflections of the break and the effect can be found in the Bible which does point to the location of 1stEden in the Med.

Essentially you have two stories of the Gods and two temples.

The first being Dalamatia City, the home of the original Sons of God in the Persian Gulf

and

The story of 1stEden, the home of Adam and Eve in the Med with its own reflections that can also be adapted and does have similarities to the Plato story. No doubt!

But for me personally, I think the Atlantis/Nodite/Andite story is more about the Dilmuns and the story of the fallen Sons of God and the Atlantean/Nodite race.

All these stories and reflections of these cities are all intermingled in all our books of religion and for me, the Ub and its assistance along with the range of evidence and in conjunction with Plato's story helps us to sort out this mass confusion as can be seen in all these multiple locations.

I contend that I have found the right place and the anomalies speak for itself backed by all the evidence on many levels. Like the sea levels at the time and the match with the depth of the city submerged relating to 2nd Dilmun. The evidence also includes hard data and graphs an Geo-Physical representations on submergence which pertains to actual location of Dalamatia City and you have the images containing the circular foundations of the main centre as in Plato's story.

Note: there are circular features in Both Dalamatia City and 2nd Dilmun, the connection in design and symbolic features, a reflection of the previous, nothing new. In conjunction to the canals and the circular foundations you have the rectangular walled section to the North of 2nd Dilmun jutting into a swampy area walled and protected as seen in the images. You can actually see the breach of the protective Sea wall in the North in the images.

All these cities are exactly where they are supposed to be, in the descriptions contained in all the books namely the UB. Rob and I used the books to find these places in our own individual journey to the places...all the books.

But I feel the great mystery of Atlantis has been deciphered in the right spot pointing to the 2nd Dilmun and with a Sound mind with evidence to boot on many levels that match.

However, it does require an expedition to verify, I think we have more chance of being successful than any other party.

But in saying this, I believe I am the closest to the truth regarding Atlantis, closer than anybody else and I have data and images to show for the journey along with other corroborating evidence.

With religion, why I react is because people denigrate the book, the book that led me on this vast journey, I will defend the UB from any attack that is not substantiated in facts or evidence.

But you have to understand that all these places have all to do with religion in our day, many aspects of religion do derive from these places.

Its all encompassing with religion and truth as there are many fragments of these places in the Books of religion. Like the Sons of God and Babel a commercial centre or like the land of Nod or the degrading of the Sons of God going in to women to produce a new race of the Gods similar to Atlantis so called Gods.

I'm sure when the tower collapsed in the second attempt business went on as usual being a commercial center and it wasn't far in the timeline of the destruction of the 2nd Dilmun.

Thats what I think but its futile to argue because everyone has their own idea.

Sevens

[ 01-30-2008, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

no worries mate!

I think what I have discovered and collected along the way, is good for a public presentation and I can relate all these cities to Plato's Atlantis and cross reference in all the books including the Ub, its real liberation seeing the oneness and having the freedom in all the cross references.

I believe I can present a real universal story of Atlantis that will never be matched in the way of hard evidence along with scientific data to support Plato's assertions in the 2nd Dilmun/Atlantis and including the reflections of Dalamatia City.

All the evidence has to match in the one spot and I think I have found the target that has been hidden for Eons.

And with a sound and logical mind ahahahahahah

Not fluffy opinions and loose assumption with out any facts at least from the scientific realm. Opinions without some kind fact or image of anomalies fails the test of truth and is only a unsubstantiated theory, a mere opinion with nothing much.

sevens

[ 01-30-2008, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

oops

[ 01-30-2008, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

oops

[ 01-30-2008, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

opps

[ 01-30-2008, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

oops

[ 01-30-2008, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

Sumerian Text

quote:
1.Holy is [the place] where you are;
2.The mountain Dilmun is holy.
3.Holy is the place where you are;
4.......the mountain Dilmun is is holy.
5.The mountain Dilmun is holy, the mountain Dilmun is pure,
6.The mountain Dilmun is pure; the mountain Dilmun is brilliant.

7.Alone in Dilmun they lay down;
8.Where Enki and his consort lay,
9.That place is pure; that place is brilliant.
10.Where Enki and Ninella lay,
11.That Place is pure, that place is brilliant.
12.In Dilmun the raven cried not,
13.The dar-bird its dar-cry uttered not.
14.The deadly lion destroyed not,
15.The wolf a lamb seized not,
16.The dog the weak kid tore not,
17.The dun-animal (sow) the food-grain destroyed not,
18.The planned not for young off spring...
19.The birds of heaven their offspring hatched not,
20.Doves laid noteggs (?)_
21.Of eye-disease, "it is eye-disease," one said not;
22.Of headache, "it is headache," one said not.
23.To a mother, "mother," one said not,

24.To a father, "father," one said not.
25.In the holy place a libation was poured not; in the city one drank not;

26.The river-man "cross it?" said not;

27.The overseer filled no right hand;
28.The musician "sing," said not;
29.The prince of the city spoke not.
30.Ninella to her father Enki Said:
31."A city thoust founded, a city thou hast founded, its destiny thou hast fiexe;
32.In Dilmun a city thou has hast founded,
33.......thou hast founded a city,
34.........a canal there is not
35...;;;.....thou hast founded a city"

This one seems to remind me of this image of 2nd Dilmun.

quote:
26.The river-man "cross it?" said not;
The River man in design of 2nd Dilmun.

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/dilmun/babel_colour.jpg

Perhaps another identification clue of the location of 2nd Dilmun and note the reflections to the home of Gods adopted by the Dilumnites which really points to Dalamatia City, the first place of the Gods.

And look at this big clue.

quote:
34.........a canal there is not
All about the 2nd Dilmun and reference to its canals!! As we can see it was a city full of canals similar to in Plato's story.

and obvious references to City that has been founded and has destiny in the complete scheme of things.

quote:
31. "A city thoust founded, a city thou hast founded, its destiny thou hast fiexe;

32. In Dilmun a city thou has hast founded,

and in the following you reference to a temple that I believe is Babel, the Shrine or the Holy mountain like Ziggurat or a pyramid. Built in Dilmun like the circular features we see connected by Canals in the images.

5.The mountain Dilmun is holy, the mountain Dilmun is pure,

All these reflections are all contained in the Plato story all of them. 2nd Dilmun was the real Atlantis.

Like the Atlantis story we have

A city that was purpose built as a commercial centre.

Within it was holy mountain or shrine.
The city had canals.

It was revered as the home of the Gods that was pure and bright.

It had water everywhere and must be close to river like the head of the rivers in Southern Mesopotamia.

All reflections of Atlantis.

Sevens

[ 01-30-2008, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

oops

[ 01-30-2008, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

oops

[ 01-30-2008, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

gee whiz, its happening.

Even the name Dilmun (Dil mun) has similar soundings to Dalamatia (Dala mat) or Dilmat (Dil mat) as the Egyptians regarded it like the isle of Maat the place of justice I think. Obviously depicting rulership and we know the Dilmunites exported themselves and culture to Egypt and Bahrain.

Sevens

[ 01-30-2008, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

I wish we could delete back button errors.

sevens

--------------------

Brig
Administrator

Sevens before you declare a city or nation for inclusion in the U.N. you must first (1) Offer verifiable proof that such a place exists (2) You need variable proof of just what this place really is (proof of identification), (3) Proof of inhabitants (Thats gonna be tough, because they have to be living) (4) Proof of a government of said inhabitants (again rather difficult) (5) Proof that said inhabitants even want to be a part of the world body (difficult when everyone is dead). You cannot offer proof based on some fictionalized paranormal book. Expeditions would have to establish that this undersea area really does host solid archeological ruins. Once that was established; it would then become necessary to find adaquate proofs in inscriptions, and/or other positive artifacts that definitely identify the area as Atlantis or Eden, or Timbukto or whereever. So far none of this has been forthcoming.
Brig
Administrator

Sevens I went to the site referred to. Yep that definitely looks like a wall. Yep, it definitely appears artifical. But thats it. I already knew as much.
sevens

ahahahah

I had a laugh!

I think the fishes are the inhabitants?

III have to go there and prove it then.

That would be the first step

ahahaha

I think I have a good case on Atlantis, you speak of Paranormal, isn't the bible paranormal?

One day III get there and verify the place or the places and if its not me it will be somebody else!

Like I say the wall was written about and we found that and you cant dissolve that or take that away and there is more to come in the future.

The discovery of 1stEden is a major crown and so is Dalamatia City a major crown and in the end days the crowns will be given. I believe they are all the crowns of Paradise that will be used for purpose. If we verify Dalamatia City then things will change.

I reckon this is bigger than the reformation or is the best thing since Jesus Christ.

Sevens

[ 01-31-2008, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

Hey Brig,

You want to put some money into an expedition, you know, you and me on the yellow submarine exploring the abyss confronting the truth of the matter.

hahahaha

sevens

--------------------

Smiley4554
Administrator

Sevens, let's transfer this to Other Ancient Mysteries under "1st Eden".

Let's get back to our discussion on Plato's corroboration about Atlantis.

[ 01-31-2008, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Smiley4554 ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Atlantis Rising Homepage