CLICK HERE

Back to Atlantis Rising Home
Atlantis Rising   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atlantis Rising » Atlantis, Egypt, The Pyramids, Other Ancient Mystery » Atlantis » About the futile issue of try relocate to the Pillars of Hercules in others sites... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: About the futile issue of try relocate to the Pillars of Hercules in others sites...
julia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for julia           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, A romanian who has a dark skin and looks TAN..If you are not a gypsy,you are not Romanian..
cern, good advice:
Forget about the romania is Atlantis..you can say, Yemen, Greece, turkey(Smyrna or Tarsus), or Tyre, or even Sudan(near meroe island..Malta, egypt, crete ..But not Romania and Greenland.Or Scandinavia..Sorry..

Posts: 1251 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cern

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cern           Edit/Delete Post 
yes thats brig. fountain of dinosauric knowledge. killer of any post the he doesn't like whether it breaks rules or not. mr x mayor who has a name. you care about your legacy a great deal. shall i modify it?
Posts: 430 | From: Niagara | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cern

julia, i wish i cared about your opinion enough to pity you.
Posts: 430 | From: Niagara | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cern:
killer of any post the he doesn't like whether it breaks rules or not. mr x mayor who has a name.

Wow. I'v had 6 off-color humor messages deleted on another board this past year. I've never had one killed here; Ever. Not that these messages actually offended anybody... just that they had the potential to offending somebody if the sarcasm was overlooked by a foreigner. I was kind of thinking the opposite.... These guys almost never delete messages.

Unrelated to the killing of messages, I've appreciated the solid feedback on Atlantis topics from both Brig and Smiley. (Smiley, haven't seen as much feedback recently).

[ 12-08-2007, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Rich ]

Posts: 2666 | From: Parts Unknown, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cern

you have to be pretty quick to see brig allow georgeos to say anything he wants unopposed. if you weren't chasing your tail all the time maybe.

[ 12-08-2007, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Cern ]

Rich

So that message was intended toward me and not him (last month). So I'm like a dog... chasing the uncatchable tale? Is that what Atlantis Research is in general... or is it you just don't like my location?

[ 12-08-2007, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Rich ]

Posts: 2666 | From: Parts Unknown, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cern

rich, do you needlessly complicate things trying to find something that is impossible. is that a religious conviction? you want to be scientific, i don't understand your problem. are you making any effort to expand your horizons? is that what scientists do by oath?
Rich

Are you asking my what motivates me to keep going? There are many factors... and none of them actually have to do with Atlantis.

I've been thinking about creating a biography / background section here... so a bunch of us could put some basic information on ourselves.

Cern

i'm wondering what your motive for that would be other than self gratification of yourself and others.

i guarantee all your supposed credentials won't be worth a mountain of fly crap.

[ 12-08-2007, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Cern ]

Cern

and remember. i am not asking you to accept my credentials. i am asking you to accept the credentials of bela liptak, all other scientists involved in hungary, slovakia and the decision makers at the hague. i am not asking for something hard here.
Rich

"i guarantee all your supposed credentials won't be worth a mountain of fly crap."
-- #1 I have never mentioned any supposed credentials. #2 mountain of fly crap is pretty rude.

Cern

in the world today, a hill of beans has a huge value. that is the whole point.
Rich

"and remember. i am not asking you to accept my credentials. i am asking you to accept the credentials of bela liptak, all other scientists involved in hungary, slovakia and the decision makers at the hague. i am not asking for something hard here. "
-- Nobody has read your theory yet...

What are you saying? Are you saying... you have a theory... and you have refenced good experts... but nobody needs to see it... or these experts opinions... just trust you, as a matter of faith? Maybe I missed something.

Cern

the evil you attempt to project onto me is in fact the evil in you.

my theory is that a man with huge international credentials says that a sea filled the carpathian basin at the end of the last ice age and the highest legal authority on the planet agrees. some dork in parts unknown doesn't get to influence that fact [nor any other actually]. i've indicated where that fact may be explored for its application to the tiny bits of the world you think you understand.

everyone will get to judge at about the same time. you will judge yourself then too.

[ 12-09-2007, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Brig ]

julia

Cern:
I pity you because the more you hide under this name the more you came out..I know who you are, You made enough mascarade..
this is tupid..you youself dont belive those thngs And I know why you are doing Hon.cut it out!!
I thought you are serious couple of Moments..heh heh he...

Posts: 1251 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich

"the evil you attempt to project onto me"
-- Evil? Project? What are you taling about? Have I ever said anything negative about you?

"is in fact the evil in you dork stick."
-- Now I'm both evil and a dork stick? Is Name-calling productive in getting people to listen to you? Wasn't I attempting to share my previous research on Romania with you a couple weeks ago? What's with the hostility all of a sudden? Are you trying to pick a fight? Or enter into a pissing contest? I don't get it.

Cern

do you actually call that research? you didn't even have a complete pdf of a book and didn't know it. thats perfect category 3 absolutely self assurded he's a category 1.

i have no hostility. the mere fact you are conversing with me clearly indicates your hostility at being dressed down repeatedly.

if you were a cow, i'd call you a cow. a cow cannot be offended by that nor call it name calling.

[ 12-08-2007, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Cern ]

Cern

julia, it wasn't a nice yurt eiher was it.
Rich

"i have no hostility. the mere fact you are conversing with me clearly indicates your hostility at being dressed down repeated.

if you were a cow, i'd call you a cow. a cow cannot be offended by that nor call it name calling."
-- What is this Category 1/3 talk? Is that some psychology term?

If you continue your hostility there will be consequences. Last chance to turn back.

Cern

oh my lord rich. who do you think you are. haven't you been laughed at enough everywhere you go. how much does it take.

do you really think being banned from here would be an adequate defense against what i am in the process of doing? i am playing right now.

Rich

"what i am in the process of doing?"
-- Solving Atlantis? Take a number. 50,000 books reference Atlantis.

"haven't you been laughed at enough everywhere you go."
-- Nope.

"do you really think being banned from here would be an adequate defense"
-- There are worse things than being banned. However, without a forum it's hard to get your message out.

"i am playing right now."
-- Dangerous Games.

Cern

lets see. the last time anyone knew a sea filled the carpathian basin was several thousand years ago. there, i know more than every one of your 50,000 authors.

rich. you know what beats a forum for getting your message out? lots of money and a deal you just can't refuse.

i doubt you would have any concept of whats worse in the world than your mothers basement.

[ 12-08-2007, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Cern ]

Cern

and you all keep saying i haven't posted the theory [you should use hypothesis instead]. is it not poor form to start another topic on it? did you not know ther was one? did you not know it got pushed off the front page in a day? record time i reconned from my research.
Georgeos Díaz-Montexano

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Georgeos Díaz-Montexano           Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Rich, Julia, Docyabut and others...

I believe which is the moment for remember the true objetive and issue of this Topic...

This the explain all... The issue is not show the existence of others Pillars of Hercules in others places from the Mediterranean or of te World, the true issue is show were is the Pillars of Hercules in the Solon's times, or in the Plato's times...

My demonstration is beyond of any doubt reasonable possible... In the Plato's times the Pillars of Hercules was in Gibraltar, and even in the Solon's times the Greeks locate already the Pillars of Hercules in Gibraltar...

About the futile issue of try relocate to the Pillars of Hercules, Gadeira, and the Atlantic in others sites of the world

By Georgeos Díaz-Montexano

quote:
Originally posted by Georgeos Diaz-Montexano

I know all the references about the Pillars of Hercules which existed from before Plato and post also. And I have copies of the manuscrits and codices of the original authors, from the times before to Solon, and the conlusion is that no exist none doubt of which the Pillars of Hercules of the Atlantis narration from Plato's Timaeus and Critias are the same Gibraltar Strait.

No is important if have existed (or no) other Pillars of Hercules, before the Homer's times, in other sites from Mediterranean or Sea Black, the only really important is which in the Solon's times, the Greek located the Pillars of Hercules en Gibraltar. The proofs? are several...

Palaeographical proofs:

1. Hecateus of Miletus (VI-V BC), in the Solon's times (little after death of Solon), locate to Pillars of Hercules in Iberia, in his description about the regions and lands of the Iberia, were he located Tartessus and others cities as Mastia, together to Pillars of Hercules.

2. The Timaeus and Critias description located to Pillars of Hercules in the Atlantic Pelagus (Atlantikous Pelagous).

3. Poseidon divided the Atlantis Nêsos (island/peninsula/delta/insular-land/alluvial-land/fluvial-land, etc.) in ten regions or provinces and one of the ten regions was called Gadeira and was very near to Pillars of Hercules.

Archaeological proofs:

1. The Greek presence in Iberia is well know from the Mycenaeans times, and after, from the centuries VIII-VII because the quantity of the archaic Greek potters and other archaeological evidences is very big in several ancient cities as Gadeira (Gades) and Onuba (Huelva).

2. Around the ends of the century VII and beginings of the century VI (almost 70 years before the visit of Solon to Sais), the Greeks founded in Iberia the colony Emporiôn (Ampurias, Gerona).

Conclusion: If was true which the Greeks are moving the Pillars of Hercules towards the Western regions, according they discovered news regions, then, is evident which the Greeks, from before the Solon's times, have already moved the Pillars of Hercules towards Iberia.

The myth of the Pillars of Hercules, ocurred in the ends of the Mycenaens times, is pre-Homer, and in these times, the ancient Greeks had frequent contacts with Iberia, as have appeared sufficient archaeological evidences of origin Mycenaean in several places Iberia, and interestingly, most of the evidences have been found in regions that are after the Gibraltar Strait, as Seville, Cordoba , Extremadura and Portugal.

The Egyptian priests, referring to the place where the Pillars of Hercules (besides them in the mouth of the Atlantic pelagus) told Solon: 'you named as the Pillars of Hercules', and the facts, ie palaeographical proofs , and the archaeological proofs show that these Pillars of Hercules that the Greeks of Solon's times knew, they could only be the Pillars of Hercules between Iberia and Maourousia (Morroco), ie, the current Gibraltar Strait because, in addition to being located at Atlantic Pelagus, and be very near a region of the Atlantis Nêsos, which was called Gadeira (Cadiz), the Greeks of Solon's times, possessed colonies in Iberia, at least from some 70 years earlier, and their businesses extended until the parties or regions Iberia after being close, as evidenced by the archeology.

Therefore it does not matter at all whether it may have existed other Pillars of Hercules, before the Hesiodus or Homer's times, or even if there were other Pillars of Hercules in times after Plato, the only thing that really is important for proper identification Atlantis is the geographic location of the Pillars of Hercules in Solon's times, and the facts show that this location was the same that the classical tradition has left until today, through the vast majority of references, ie the Gibraltar Strait...

It is indisputable historical fact, in which the only maritime strait, across the globe, from antiquity (from before the Solon's times), or has gathered together the three names from the topominmy who used Solon or Plato for to locate Atlantis, is the current Gibraltar Strait.

There is (or has existed) elsewhere on the planet who has had a maritime strait called Pillars of Hercules, in an Atlantic pelagus, and also very near to a Nêsos with a region called Gadeira. These three names together: Pillars of Hercules, Atlantic pelagus, and Gadeira, have only existed, since antiquity, in the same place where they have always been, ie, within the current Gibraltar Strait, the Gulf Atlantic (or Gulf of Cadiz ), and the province of Cadiz, ie, in the Iberia Nêsos.

Any other theory that does not respect the three elements of the ancient toponimy (which are essential for proper localization and identification of the Atlantis nêsos), has no right to even be regarded as a mere hypothesis.

In my Official Website ( http://www.Antiquos.com/La-Atlantida-de-Platon/ ) there are hundreds of articles in English, French, Italian and Spanish in particular, who are the majority, about the Plato's Atlantis. And other website is written only in English, have access to a fairly comprehensive summary of the majority of my discoveries and assumptions about my theory about the Plato's Atlantis: http://www.GeorgeosDiazMontexano.com/

--------------------
Kind Regards,
Georgeos Díaz-Montexano
Scientific Atlantology International Society (SAIS)
http://www.GeorgeosDiazMontexano.com/

Posts: 1620 | From: Madrid | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docyabut

Icon 1 posted      Profile for docyabut           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Gerogous ,is why the priest referred to the country of Gadeira in the Atlantic sea. To make sure Solon knew of the correct location of where these pillars of Hecules were, in Iberia. He could have just said the second son was named Eumelus and said no more, then there would have been a question of where these pillars really were.
Posts: 11378 | From: toledo .ohio | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
julia

I know them very well cern My mother is a count`s daugther, My father was in The army..Gypsy King!!
my instincts are right..You are a GAY so called Romanian.

[ 12-09-2007, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Brig ]

Cern

he loved to count! mhahaha

coincidently thats how i heard of bela. my brother from a different mother is Rackoczi. it was one of his estates that dried up.

Smiley4554
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smiley4554           Edit/Delete Post 
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 12-16-2007 11:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK...THAT IS ENOUGH! I haven't even been able to get on the Atlantis Forum until now, and Brig has informed me of this nonsense - AGAIN!

Cern, it appears that you have not read the rules. No one can see another's PM. PM boxes are private, and not subject to any public or Administrative viewing. I suggest that you do so immediately. Name calling will not be tolerated on the forums, and it is also against the rules.

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=agree_review

I cannot believe this is starting up again! Get over it, now!

Cern, I am giving you WARNING #1. I have read too many complaints.

You have been asked to stop the insults by Brig, which constitutes a warning as well which we could say that mine is a 2nd warning.

However, for the record, we will count this as your first.

[ 12-16-2007, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Smiley4554 ]

--------------------
"It is not what happens to you in life that matters. It's how you handle what happens to you that counts." Kim

http://www.panoramio.com/user/120220

--------------------
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves - ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Posts: 10202 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cern

do you ever read back to see who insults first? do you ever bother? you are totally unable to maintain this forum as any type of forum that means anything.

did you see she called me a cartoon character? no. you lack. then she did it again and therefore i insulted her back. please retract the warning.

brig similarly insuulted me twice.

[ 12-16-2007, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Cern ]

Smiley4554
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smiley4554           Edit/Delete Post 
I absolutely agree that there is only one place the Pillars of Heracles are located.

The description is perfect by Plato, and there is no doubt about this.

--------------------
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves - ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Posts: 10202 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sevens           Edit/Delete Post 
I reckon thats absolute crap.

It can be related to the heads of the Persian Gulf to where there is a sea to the West and a sea the East.

Your all full of it with your half baked theories trying to fit a circle in a box that just doesn't fit and repeated threads saying the same thing.

Just rubbish all these same ole proclamations of multiple threads of nothing and no evidence at all....Nothing! All Bull.

Gorgeous theories are not existent in the reality and in truth. They are sunk and have been for a long time.

sevens

[ 01-02-2008, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com

Posts: 2353 | From: Realm of Paradise | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueHue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueHue           Edit/Delete Post 
Dear. . . . SEVENs,

You are right but " GEORGEOS" has intended from the start to fool Us with a HOAX theory but it went out of hand,it became a" POISSON d'AVRIL".
forinstance,

Even " GEORGEOS" admitted that when the " Known-World" expended the Far-Western-location of Atlantis went further West too:

If we trace back the Atlantis source-location we come upon ADEN: from thereon it became The SYRTE than about all the Islands in the Mediaterranean including Malta Sardinia and yes MELOS !

But the LAST place that was to be named ATLANTIS was America strangely enough the EST Coast, while it was plainly stated that Atlantis/Gadir was at the EXTREMETY of the Continent of the OIKUMENES or " Known-WEoels" thus in West-Arabia but not as high-up as Israel( Sorry Jaime !)

[Embarrassed] SPAIN/ Iberia, AS HESPERIS> ?
The naming of SPAIN as the original Atlantis,
was a Hoax by King Ferdinand of Spain back in 1500 a political move to warrant the unopposed claims he made on supposedly former Atlantic tTrritories such as America,

the Papal-division treaty of Tordesilias in 1497 was kept a secret in Spain but the Portuguese profitted from it to " Steal' and invade Spanish colonies in India and America !

[Roll Eyes] Have you already FORGOTTEN my theory of ATLANTIS In Arabia ? ? The LAND of Ad/ Ad-IREM, and it's 1.000 " Pillars " ! ? ?

In my theory, SPAIN & Greece nor Athens(= new-Athe.)did not exist before the final hour of Atlantis and the PILLARS of HERCULES were the 1.000 White Elephants that guarded Atlantis for sudden Recurrent Tsunamies.

In 855 bc the Assyrians took ADEN and started to kill off these poor 1.000 :" Pillars" for superstition that they causedthe Tsunamies and Eart-Quakes in Ras ADEN !

HERCULES was sent out by his twin brother Eurystheus( who was actually IPHICLES ) but from a Doublett Myth reading, to avoid bloodshed, by GERION( which was King Salmanaser-3)But more than 10% of the socalled WHITE (=elrephant -)BULLS of Helios(= the Night-SUN !=Moon/) thus a mere 100 he was able to save.)900 perished under Assyrian swords !

as if you did not know yet, PILLARS appears to be the old=Persian = Palavi word for( White-)ELEPHANTS. I realised this when I read the word Arabia-FoELIX for FELIX which means litterally " White Elephants !

Imagine, SAUDI Arabia means Arabia of King SAUD- Abdel- AZZIS- 3", but Arabia FoELIX means White Elephant Country !

" PILLARS of HERCULES " thus means the ELEPHANTS,of Atlantis*-Hatti-Land", as Elephant- Country ! Atlantis was called that in rememberance of Heracles" Save Guarding "
The Elephants of Atlantis !During the " Giganto-Machia".Flood.

Sincerely [Frown] " BlueHue " [Frown] dd 2 Jan. 2008.

[ 02-15-2008, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: BlueHue ]

--------------------
*Forgotten PIT-FALLS
1)EgyptwasATLANTIS(1155-855bc)=ATHE-Midland<Medan=Myrinapolis
2)Athe-Batina/Bissara=assyrianVIEF,Maa/Sheba in Yemen+Djibut
3)OCEAN=AUSSEE=SINus/Red-Sea=originally,Sea<MidLand-also,JORDAN
4)Cuba's Atlant-is a modern-Fib

Posts: 1231 | From: DELFT, PollyTechnical Univ. Delft, Holland also: City of Master-painter Vermeer. | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueHue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueHue           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Smiley4554:
I absolutely agree that there is only one place the Pillars of Heracles are located.

The description is perfect by Plato, and there is no doubt about this.

[Smile] Dear. . . SMILEY,

Since Georgeous little joke, has come this far,about 'Pillars 'near Gibraltar etc.

[Frown] " GEORGEOS " has deliberately fooled Us from the start: He mis-used the cultural ignorance of the Atlantologists to insist on Plato's "original" Text which is a general falsification of which I will clear some odds and ends-details here :

that was overlooked by the others as of beiing mere speculation about un-important matters such as the undoubtedly (very wrong) name of Atlantis,

A: Atlantis was a Volcanic promotory connected with a Mainland and its edjecta would be PUMICE not MUD, Pumice Floats, Mud does not.

B: The enigmatic '2- PILLARS' of Hercules were named PILLARS of CHRONOS before him and there were 4 of them ! WHY FOUR " PILLARS " ?

[Frown] PILLARS is not english nor Greek, I found out that it is a Persian PALAVI-Dialect meaning ( White-) ELEPHANTS ".

In Atlantis these Pillars were Guardians against the recurrent sudden TSUNAMIES that Hit the Gulf of ADEN around: 1.000 bc and the FOUR PILLARS are the FOUR WIND DIRECTIONS represented by FOUR Elephants whcih are called Flying Elephants they were Boreas Notos Zephir and Lindos but not in that order.

Atlantis had a Palace of POSEIDON built as an indian KAILASSA-Temple of EL-lora = a mandala Temples with 4 Wind-towers !

POSEIDON 's vehicles were the White Elephant but when the Assyrians got hold of Ras ADEN/ Ad-Land they killed off 900 " PILLARS " because of Superstition that they did not pre-warn for
the Tsunamies but CAUSED then supposedly !

HERACLES in the 10-th labor-Service of his actual twin brother Iphicles disguised in a ' Doublett Myth' as: " Eurystheus " could only save a 100 from destruction by King GERYON( = cattle breeder.)which should be King Salmanasser -3.)

Further textual proof that ras ADEN is the same as Atlantis is that the geo-name Atlantis or Atlantide or Atlantidis is spelled wrong

in the original Greek manuscript which is lost, the geo-word would have been : THETYS- LAND because the Greek" T " was pronounced THETA and was shortened in the LATIN transcription to a single -Latin-" T ".

THETYS- SEA is the original name of the INDIAN Ocean, when THETYS married OCEANUS, POSEIDON was born. BUT the FATHER of OCEANUS was named PONTOS(= Pontos SEA ofcourse.)

Under professional Greek ancient classical Historians, PUNT was the Land that encircled the PONTOS SEA which according to HERODOTUS, was the Mare- Erytraeum. which today is named the GULF-of- ADEN.

PUNT is also regarded as the REAL " Atlantis " thus The GOD of PUNT must be the sane as the God(= Poseidon.) of Atlantis !

PILLARS is Elephants in Persian, but the word ELEPHANT also means the GOD of-PONTOS/ PUNT thus the Elephant was the original GOD of Atlantis !

POSEIDFON was an ELephant GOD, he wore a centure/belt of an Elephant's TAIL, on his pointed helmet were two mimiature TUSKS attached, his royal Title was STRONG Elephant- BULL of Helios, later Pharaohs dropped the Elephant bit and inserted RE for Helios.

HELIOS(= not the Day Sun, but the NIGHT-Sun.) was the Chief God of Atlantis and the white-ELEPHANT was his AVATAR.

But the Assyrians had it in their power to decree this Elephsnt god TABOO and so POSEIDON(replaced the MOON.)and the White-Elephants became White Bulls or Sea Horses or HIPPO CAMPii.

Atlantis florished as a Volcano Kingdom from its rebuilding by King PELASGUS(= King DANAOS.) until his oudsting by his wicked brother King Egyptos. In the Bible these were re-named ADAM and SETH.

PLATO was familiar with the unfragmented Myth of DANAOS and EGYPTOS ( Which used to include the now lost-additional- account of the submergence of ADEN(" Atlantis")and to avoid accusement of Plagiarisme renamed the antagonists as Epimetheus= Danaos & PROMETTHEUS - Wicked Egyptos !

EUROPA was a sovern Queen of Atlantis(= Ad-Land.)and was chased by AGENOR the father of Egyptos, to Europe that she renamed after herself, AFTER the Final Hour of Atlantis,

Thus Atlantis can never have been IN Europe which was a brand new colony AFTER the fact of the WRATH of the GODS ! Thus SPAIN was a colony not the -original- Atlantis/ Ad-land !

This is my single proof that all Atlantologists are barking up the wrong Tree: Plato's account of the Story has been forged by later translators who could not understand that ATHENS and GREECE were ONCE departemental names of the City of Ras ADEN, and for the sake of tradition Greek historians after the year 855 bc, inadvertendly but falsly placed the scene of the civil War of Atlantis in present day Greece.

of the 50 academic/ scientific Atlantologists who could not reach a single CONSENSUS in the MELOS conference in Greece in 2005, I am the only one who single EYED found Atlantis the Un-orthodox way.

I pity the poor sods that have attempted to fit in Atlantis in their researches for the PILLARS of HERCULES', where they should have read " TETHA or THETHYS-LAND ". ( e.g.Land of the TITANS !)and have unwittingly barked up the wrong tree, accusing me of " Falsifying" Plato's -original- Basic Text ! I don't mind beiing ignored, the Thruth will come out " Soon" enough, but

Let me say beforehand that the greatesr help and regognition sofar came from Forum member " JULIA" and with SMILEY & QUAIS and Titeia as runners-up but the nore " Professional" Atlantologists the Know-it-Alls like RICH, Atalanta Gwen Mark Ponta Tom Herbert have completely overlooked my discovery of an Atlantis in Arabuia( Ras-Aden in Yemen !)

Sincerely [Frown] " BlueHue " [Frown] dd. 2 Jan= 2008.

[ 01-02-2008, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: BlueHue ]

--------------------
*Forgotten PIT-FALLS
1)EgyptwasATLANTIS(1155-855bc)=ATHE-Midland<Medan=Myrinapolis
2)Athe-Batina/Bissara=assyrianVIEF,Maa/Sheba in Yemen+Djibut
3)OCEAN=AUSSEE=SINus/Red-Sea=originally,Sea<MidLand-also,JORDAN
4)Cuba's Atlant-is a modern-Fib

Posts: 1231 | From: DELFT, PollyTechnical Univ. Delft, Holland also: City of Master-painter Vermeer. | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

Yes Bluehue, I agree with you. I think they are all wrong, I think your location makes sense and is very close to the where the real first places were in the very ancient times based on what I found in my research.

I feel a little further near the Persian Gulf Heads. We are not far from each other in the research.

The first origins of the Ad was up around Aden and the Heads of the Persian Gulf. I believe both Aden and Persian Gulf heads was all connected in the Genes of the Ad long, long ago who did originate from the fallen Sons of God from the first City submerged in the Persian Gulf. I feel Georgeous theory hold no water, they already did an expedition to the Spratly island and never found the island large enough to hold a civilisation as large as the Atlantis story.

All those civilizations they speak of were a later people who migrated from the East to the West and their timelines are up the put. If they are speaking of the origins of mans Civilisation it goes back far further than 1450BC. You gotta be kidding especially when we have writing going back to 9500BC in Iran around the Persian Gulf heads.

Like Georgeous they suited their long ago legends of another place to their own geography for self grandeur reasons and built circle places in accordance to their religions and legends that did actually come from the East to the West.

Multiple threads on posts that cant be backed up with proper images and data is just fruitless and quite stupid to post. Its like a sinking ship of a theory with absolutely no evidence to show and if there is an image of a vase it is relatively new in a later period nothing connected to the city of the Gods. Unlike the evidence found in Jiroft and other places in Iran that go back 9000BC.

Essentially all the theories that I have seen hold absolutely no water all of them can be explained quite logically through current information that is available.

Bimini island theory is sunk and never was in my view except for a few recent anchor rocks.

The Incas where influenced by the early Andites and Sumerian texts have been excavated in Peru proving the Mesopotamian influence. The Inca location is not Atlantis.

Outside the Gibraltar heads is not proven and nothing has been found, its just words.

The Azores which may have been again a later migration from the West but not Atlantis but there is submerged remains but not that deep.

To me it only leaves the middle east and around the Aden area of the Ad.

I dont believe in the Avila and Tanzania theory at all.

The only one that does intrigue me is the Sea of Azov as I know through the UB there is talk of an early civilisation many thousands of years ago when the Northern Med was extended further north near the Caspian Sea. It was in the western turn of the migratory travels where Onagar a great teacher built a small civilisation called Oban. The people were the first humans who cooked meat and where civilized for that time.

Also the area of Azov is close to homeland of the Adamson civilisation. But it is not Atlantis the first place of mans civilisation of the very ancient times.

Here is a snippet on Oban and could be clue to a discovery. I suppose one would look for cooking stones and old stone huts.

Here is snippet of the Civilisation called Oban built by Onagar at the Western turning point. I could be near the sea of Azov. But not Atlantis

quote:
Line 108: Onagar maintained headquarters on the northern shores of the ancient Mediterranean in the region of the present Caspian Sea at a settlement called Oban, the tarrying place on the westward turning of the travel trail leading up northward from the Mesopotamian southland. From Oban he sent out teachers to the remote settlements to spread his new doctrines of one Deity and his concept of the hereafter, which he called the Great Beyond. These emissaries of Onagar were the world's first missionaries; they were also the first human beings to cook meat, the first regularly to use fire in the preparation of food. They cooked flesh on the ends of sticks and also on hot stones; later on they roasted large pieces in the fire, but their descendants almost entirely reverted to the use of raw flesh.
Intriguing. This place must be near the turning point or corner of when the Med was close to the Caspian...Long time ago.

I wonder if we could locate that travel trail leading from Mesopotamia to the western turning point of the Southern trail in the region between the North Med and Caspian of ancient times I wonder ground penetrating radar could locate the probable location of the city.

Sevens

[ 01-03-2008, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Posts: 2353 | From: Realm of Paradise | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docyabut

Icon 1 posted      Profile for docyabut           Edit/Delete Post 
Bule Hule and Sevens how does your theories fit that the men of Atlantis had subjected the parts of Libya within the columns of Heracles as far as Egypt, and of Europe as far as Tyrrhenia? The red sea was block, there for no straits. The persian gulf goes into the arabian sea, no where near egypt, europe or the tyrrhenia.

Now in this island of Atlantis there was a great and wonderful empire which had rule over the whole island and several others, and over parts of the continent, and, furthermore, the men of Atlantis had subjected the parts of Libya within the columns of Heracles as far as Egypt, and of Europe as far as Tyrrhenia.

Posts: 11378 | From: toledo .ohio | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ishtar was here 777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ishtar was here 777           Edit/Delete Post 
A-ab-ba, or Great Water, it was called by the Sumerians,

I pointed out the Sumerians connection years ago, but lost all my research and forgotten what I lost,
http://atlantis.haktanir.org/ch14.html

anyway, there is a island if I can find it again.

--------------------
The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

Posts: 12853 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

Doc

How old is Tyrrhenia?

Is it older than the ages, is it the origins of the Gods? Is that where the Gods were born?

sevens

[ 01-03-2008, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

Hi Batty Ole Ishtar

I agree with you with Mesopotamia being the origins of civilisation. But I feel long ago Mesopotamia was located further South as well because of lower sea levels. From what I see I feel this location could be the first place of mans origins as in the first place of the Gods

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/persian_gulf/dalamatia1_thumb.jpg

and this

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/persian/persian_gulf38_thumb.jpg

The location also seems to be consistent with the Urantia Book location and fulfills the description as provided in the book. The demise of the city seem to link with the destruction of Atlantis.

It seems even more intriguing that the Description of Atlantis proper fulfills the location of Dilmun to the North in Elam where 1st and 2nd Babel was built in Dilmun

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/dilmun/babel_colour_thumb.jpg

and

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/babel/gallery/pages/babel_foundations5_jpg.htm

From what I understand Dilmun adopted all the first place legends throughout the ages. However the description of Atlantis, the city seems to be consistent with Dilmun to the North

Atlantis City seems to fit the description of Dilmun of the North built 150,000 thousand years ago and we know the Atlantis legend came from this place being also built by the fallen Sons of God civilisation, the Nodites. I believe this Dilmun to the North was destroyed around 10,000-12000 years ago where many of them migrated to Egypt over a long time in progressive waves and brought the Atlantis Story with them which is a description of there lost city Dilmun in the North and reflective in many ways to the very first City Dalamatia City. This is how the Egyptians have the ancient story of Atlantis.

Mind you, I believe The Urantia Book is a book written by the Gods so to speak and given to man because of all the confusion we have on this planet. Its a book that can be verified as demonstrated and the authors knew all about Atlantis as many of them where born there through the Sons of God before the first default occurred in the first city, as in the primary midwayers. These places are the products of Sagas long ago which are recorded in the Bible in snippets and fragments.

I believe the Urantia Book sets the record straight about Atlantis or the first places of the Gods and is complimented by all the books of religion. Atlantis (so to speak) has still purpose in this current planetary climate and this will be demonstrated and used for the purpose of man and his future destiny.

Atlantis today is still a civilisation builder and will be used to enhance our current civilisation and was foreseen as in prophecy.

I feel Aden and its coast to the North was also populated by the Ad who originated from Dilmun of the South near the heads of the Persian Gulf, built right after the fall of the first place 200,000 years ago, there was two Dilmuns. Two cities with the same name over time, Dilmun to the South built 200,000 years ago and Dilmun to the North(relocated) built 150,000 years ago in there new city Dilmun or Dilmun to the North to make the distinction.

Here is the fragment I am resting on

quote:
After the submergence of Dalamatia the Nodites moved north and east, presently founding the new city of Dilmun as their racial and cultural headquarters. And about fifty thousand years after the death of Nod, when the offspring of the Prince's staff had become too numerous to find subsistence in the lands immediately surrounding their new city of Dilmun, and after they had reached out to intermarry with the Andonite and Sangik tribes adjoining their borders, it occurred to their leaders that something should be done to preserve their racial unity. Accordingly a council of the tribes was called, and after much deliberation the plan of Bablot, a descendant of Nod, was indorsed.
and here is a fragment that highlights the errors of the Sons of God and a little reflection back to the little Paradise on earth the first place where the default began.

quote:
Sin was ritual, not rational; an act, not a thought. And this entire concept of sin was fostered by the lingering traditions of Dilmun and the days of a little paradise on earth. The tradition of Adam and the Garden of Eden also lent substance to the dream of a onetime "golden age" of the dawn of the races. And all this confirmed the ideas later expressed in the belief that man had his origin in a special creation, that he started his career in perfection, and that transgression of the taboos--sin--brought him down to his later sorry plight.
Like the story of Atlantis and the default where the Gods degraded into animals so to speak.

and here is the connection of Dalamatia located near the first Dilmun near the heads of the Persian Gulf 200,000 years ago and the Egyptian/Dilmun connection and the mention of the two Dilmuns.

quote:
line 96: The elaborate records left by the Sumerians describe the site of a remarkable settlement which was located on the Persian Gulf near the earlier city of Dilmun. The Egyptians called this city of ancient glory Dilmat, while the later Adamized Sumerians confused both the first and second Nodite cities with Dalamatia and called all three Dilmun. And already have archaeologists found these ancient Sumerian clay tablets which tell of this earthly paradise "where the Gods first blessed mankind with the example of civilized and cultured life." And these tablets, descriptive of Dilmun, the paradise of men and God, are now silently resting on the dusty shelves of many museums.
Here is where I think Dilmun built to the East of Dalamatia near the heads of the Persian Gulf 200,000 years ago, near here somewhere.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/DilmunHeadwater/dilmunEast3.htm

Dalamatia City beside the sea, the first place of civilisation began 500,000 years by the Sons of God when all sang in joy and was in operation in harmony for 300,000 years but soon after the first default of the Sons of God, the city was destroyed by sudden land submergence and a tidal wave 200,000 years ago. It must of been on a higher elevation. The fact that Oil and gas exists in these areas is only proof of major submergence which confirms the record.

Here is another interesting fragment

quote:
And all this explains how the Sumerians appeared so suddenly and mysteriously on the stage of action in Mesopotamia. Investigators will never be able to trace out and follow these tribes back to the beginning of the Sumerians, who had their origin two hundred thousand years ago after the submergence of Dalamatia. Without a trace of origin elsewhere in the world, these ancient tribes suddenly loom upon the horizon of civilization with a full-grown and superior culture, embracing temples, metalwork, agriculture, animals, pottery, weaving, commercial law, civil codes, religious ceremonial, and an old system of writing. At the beginning of the historical era they had long since lost the alphabet of Dalamatia, having adopted the peculiar writing system originating in Dilmun. The Sumerian language, though virtually lost to the world, was not Semitic; it had much in common with the so-called Aryan tongues.
regards
sevens

[ 01-03-2008, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Ishtar was here 777

HI sevens, I am trying to recall,

One thing I remember is my search for ancient coast lines trade and catastrophic events we know all these coastlines have changed.

http://www.gisdevelopment.net/application/archaeology/site/archs0004.htm

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.utexas.edu/courses/classicalarch/images1/mapANEprecip.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.utexas.edu/courses/classicalarch/images.html&h=600& w=760&sz=147&hl=en&start=4&um=1&tbnid=mpY_P-3d6qej0M:&tbnh=112&tbnw=142&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMap%2Bof%2Bancient%2BSumeria%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den

--------------------
The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

Posts: 12853 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ishtar was here 777

http://www.utexas.edu/courses/classicalarch/images1/mapANEprecip.jpg

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Atlantis Rising Homepage