CLICK HERE

Back to Atlantis Rising Home
Atlantis Rising   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atlantis Rising » Atlantis, Egypt, The Pyramids, Other Ancient Mystery » Atlantis » [R]..Tribes of Atlantis III ..[R] (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  38  39  40   
Author Topic: [R]..Tribes of Atlantis III ..[R]
sevens

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sevens           Edit/Delete Post 
no

sevens

--------------------
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com

Posts: 2353 | From: Realm of Paradise | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riven

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riven           Edit/Delete Post 
I am born,Paulo Jorge TeiXeira Correira de MeneSeS
on All Saints Day,November One,nineteen sixty one on Jesus Christ Island. (Nov.1/1961)
This island today is Terceira,Azores Islands,Portugal.

I bear the natural mark of the Sun on my right Shin.

Same as it was for Ishmael for He too was blemished with his mothers mark from God,our Aeternal Father.
As it is the meaning of his name also.
I left Azores at 4 years of age and immigrated to Canada in Aug.65.

March 2003
- Recalled my Earth Father's words of our Royalty to Portugal with Queen Leonora Tele de MeneSeS.
-Leonora also known as "The Sound of Maya".
-MeneSeS family is the largest family of dedicated service to Cristianity,Catolics and our Sacred Family of Aeternal Father.
-Related to England,France,Belgium,Denmark and Spain.

If you google Azores,somewhere down the list you'll find a reference to Atlantis.
This is how I became intrigued by Atlantis and Atlanteans rather than proceed my genealogy family researches.

-Read Plato's Timaeus and Critias Dialogues.
-convinced of a great and hidden Truth
-Researched Atlantis and Atlanteans Tribes.
-Realized large Sub-Continetal Island of Azores Atlantis I,300 miles in front of Gibraltar Straites to the Josephine/Torre Seamounts and Azores Islands,pre 6482.bC.

January 2006

-44 years of age,I was nudged on right shoulder by Aeternal Father while using Google Earth.
-witnessed His Name Written On Top Of The Great Pyramid
-witnessed His Face Inside On The Airshaft Stone Plug
-noticed purposeful destruction of stone plug by Acid spraying and hole drilling.
-left hand continuously tingles,angelic choir music heard
-revealed The Secret of Herodotus's nine books.(Mylo the 10th Muse)
-revealed Monolithic Lion of Tahla and Al ManSurah,Egypt Delta Nile.
-revealed missing Sphinx of Saqqara
-revealed missing Labyrinth of Saqqara where the murder of Jesa the pure took place on December the tenth in the year three thousand four undret and Seventy Fore before Zero to our Calendars.( Dec.10t,3474.bC )
-revealed temple of the Son,5000 miles away from Egypt.
-decoded the Pyramids to reveal Carina Nebula Star System
-revealed Hubble Space Telescope Image of our Ascension of The Sun.
-revealed True Garden of Eden in Tansania (Garden of Avila)
-realized this also was Atatana(Atlantis II)as an island of 5 mountains.(Avila)post 6482.bC

-realized God's name as Written was Ja-Mn.
-realized Jainism pre 600.bC worshipped by millions in India,Africa,Asia and Europe all the way to Linear A times.
-realized Twin Atlantean Pyramids built ca3500.bC
-realized 885 missing years for Egypt since Khufu.

-realized my involvment with the materia and immateria realms.

-became bothered by witch of Eliza Voodood doll and Star of David (toilet paper roll with 3 mirrors made by kids at school like the voodoo doll also made by our youngest).
-signs of witchcraft appear in our house
-welts on stepdaughter and nightmares
-family and family dog enraged
-dark orb whisps up into the ceiling

-arrested by police for warning my family of witchcraft and evil spirits.
-family scared
-detained in small room for 8 hours,later held down by security and staff and forced to take green sponge drug.
-locked up in psycho ward for 2 weeks against my will.
-they tried to erase my memory with catscan machine and risperidone and olanzapine(Zyprex)
-released back to my family,psychiatrists find no resolve.

-decoded Garden of Avila
-revealed Atlantis I and II
-revealed secret of the 10 Kings
-revealed garden of evil in kenya
-revelations 19 and 20
-revealed Satan fallen and beheaded,fireballs appear over India
-revealed 3 headed dragon and stone harlot of ob as YA.
-revealed dark seal of Evil and Zathanel Hatuptah for Satan's name.
-revealed Great Pit of The Calling in Kenya where Zatan iz Zealed.
-revealed Satan's mother and the Hill of Dodoma in Tanzania.

-revealed the Secret of Mn and The Eye of Ra and Apis Bull
-revealed the secret of the 10 Kings and Founders of Atlantis
-revealed the italian betrayal of Dionysios to the East
-revealed the secret of our months to remember.

Realized that our parliament building of Canada has a six-sided star on the peace tower clock.
Became ashamed to be Canadian, just like Americans worhsip and die for the same star of Hell and the same Chains of The Unicorn.

tsk Khufuing tsk.

Third Son of 5 born. My two brothers,also named Jose and Michael died at birth.
Twin sisters were born,Annabella and Fatima. Then me,all after the two boys.

Strange but true is every word spoken as the pictures also are.

As the natural Mark of The Sun and my pure Bloodline also are.

Revealed 10:10 and 11:11
Revealed 8888 or 2406 fate.

Revealed 2012 for the next Fake war of Three.

Do you worship falseness?

Will you die for Falseness?

Will you sacrify your country for Falseness?

Will you fight for Falseness?

Will you die for money?

AeJor Mn
Ascender of The Son
Sword of Avila
SaJaRA

Obsidian Dragon Slayer
Destroyer of Evil.

So it is, Spirence of Ipse.
To Know is Immortal
This is but an ion of intelligence for you all.
Be Good,Be Bad, but know not Evil.
For Evil has no purpose here anymore.

Bare Witness.
http://www.members.shaw.ca/aejormn

Drink of This Cup.

Always look up to the oval light for forgiveness.

Amen Joa Mn.

For Father is Aeternal

Just like His Suns are.

As I Am.

Mr.44

[ 01-10-2008, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Riven ]

Posts: 5100 | From: Azores Atlantis Isles. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wirelessguru1
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
> -locked up in psycho ward for 2 weeks against
> my will.
> -released back to my family, psychiatrists find
> no resolve.

Well Riven, I could have "guessed" that... [Smile]

Either case, let's see how 2008 works out for you...

Please note that the Sun Cycle 24, which peaks on Dec 2012, just started around Jan 4, 2008...

Extreme weather and Earth changes are increasing...

BTW, my older twin sisters died at birth so I became the oldest son!!!

From one Azorean to another... [Cool]

Mr.1

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

good luck riven

Youll need it to convince.

Essentially people dont care this research including mine.

People only care about there fat gut, their crappy sex, the power over others and the unsubstantiated crappy ideas of theirs.

No use trying to convince anyone. People only believe there crap within their own bias.

Trying to bring in something new is impossible.

The world is in the hands of the rebel forthwith. There is no time nor place for the Jesus work on this planet.

The world is full of the Nodite virus, the Adamic propensity is therefore finished no matter what crap people say...dont believe man, for he is the greatest liar and truth denier in the universe and he is essentially a tyrant over others.

Thats how my opinion of man has lowered in this whole journey!

sevens

[ 01-11-2008, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Posts: 2353 | From: Realm of Paradise | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wirelessguru1
unregistered

Come on sevens, this is exactly why Nature has to re-cycle itself periodically...due to these " unsubstantiated crappy ideas"... [Smile]

So, in order to bring in something new you first have to get rid of the old stuff...

Otherwise the viruses and parasites takeover, but then they eventually also kill their hosts!!!

Either case, keep up your spirits, it is all a game... [Cool]

[ 01-11-2008, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: wirelessguru1 ]

sevens

dont worry about it.

I was negative last night , I was overboard, I had a stupid battle going on somewhere else. I took out a whole years of posts, not from here but from a UB site of all sites.

The main man couldn't stand me and the research and continually provoked purposely only to ban me. You know, I create the problem because I know he will react and then I will implement the solution. The typical tactic of provocation from a Nodite in spirit. Just cruel hearted man with nothing going on from within, just brutal with words of hardness and provocation. It just highlights failure in the spirit of the forum for which it was intended.

In reaction I slashed and burned a years posts not leaving any pearls. It was like giving pearls to certain people that would just crush them in their own pride and prejudice.

Oh well nothing new.

Ah personally I think the forum days are over for me. Its just posts all the time and not getting closer and using up too much time.

All I know there are lost cities in the images and some info to boot. I cant do anything except work on the info on my site and see where it goes from there.

Least I gave it a good shot for what I thought was truth in the most realistic way using all knowledge.

you're right

sevens

[ 01-11-2008, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

wirelessguru1
unregistered

> In reaction I slashed and burned a years posts
> leaving any pearls.

sevens, again, action-reaction is how all forms of reality are programmed... [Smile]

..and, like I just said above (and you're confirming it now!) in order to bring in something new you first have to get rid of the old stuff...

In this case you did it yourself! Slashed and burned a years posts !!! [Cool]

sevens

quote:
..and, like I just said above (and you're confirming it now!) in order to bring in something new you first have to get rid of the old stuff...
Ahh, I like that one, how true to the scenario and realistic in the action.

Yes I did fall in the trap of action/reaction/delete its the same ol'e story everywhere despite what people claim about their religion.

By their fruits mate they will be known. Thats for sure.

When they claim I'm a UB guy or a Christian just note they are all the same in their judgments and still act ruthlessly and say terrible things despite their religion.

Sevens

[ 01-11-2008, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

wirelessguru1
unregistered

> Yes I did fall in the trap of
> action/reaction/delete its the same ol'e story
> everywhere despite what people claim about
> their religion.

sevens, it is NOT a trap, it is the most basic definition of what REALITY really is!

Unless, of course, you think and/or believe that "reality" is a trap!? [Smile]

Please note that "emotions" are action-reaction at their core while "intellect" is the adjustment of the subsequent action from the feedback obtained from the reaction received from one's prior action...

sevens

Yes a reality that man formed for himself and is part of his genes in reaction,

Its the reality of how man works in his realm of power.

I dont think reality is a trap but it is severely warped by man in his pride and prejudice.

You're right about emotions and its core and intellect can adjust that. Where I thought spirit could adjust that.

I just think its a cruel hard world, the whole lot and there is virtually no love anywhere, its all about whats in it for me and what can I get out of it or does it suit my crap.

Unconditionality, bringing forth seems like a rare thing these days.

All I did was express my thoughts from a simple search that began many years ago and i thought man could benefit from this. But it appears much of it was in Vain.

In essence concerning the ancient places I'm sorry to date, it is a failure and anyone that was involved in the past have jumped ship long ago only to leave the project of truth Failed.

I was the last person standing regarding all these places.

Jesus and I have something directly in common here with cities of disappointed hopes.

quote:
As you so well know the trails to Phenix, having traversed them many times, so do I well know the way to the city of your disappointed hopes and thwarted ambitions. And since you have asked me for help, I will not disappoint you."
The above comes from one of the most beautiful stories of Jesus in the Ub and that above is truly the case in my case.

I'm withdrawing back within the gates of the City. It is a City a disappointment, now and in the past.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper130.html#6.%20THE%20YOUNG%20MAN%20WHO%20WAS%20AFRAID

sevens

[ 01-12-2008, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

wirelessguru1
unregistered

> I dont think reality is a trap but it is
> severely warped by man in his pride and prejudice.

Yes, this is exactly when degeneration comes in!

But, it is not necessarily a bad reality (hard world!) if/when one can maintain a nirvana "state of mind" which can always be achieved by processing all of the negative energy in REAL_TIME and NEVER storing any of it!

Easier said than done, of course... [Smile]

sevens

Absolutely true, at the moment my mind is a bit numb.

I dont know what will happen to the Sevenfold operation as it were!

Its all in the angels hands as far as I'm concerned.

I cant do anything about it at this time. Its all in disarray like my life and thats because it has taken to much time. Although, I have personally enjoyed the overall experience apart from the usual man setbacks.

Sevens

[ 01-11-2008, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

wirelessguru1
unregistered

Nothing is "in vain" (without effect or avail; to no purpose; in an improper or irreverent manner)...

..or alternatively, only nothing is in vain!

In other words, cause and effect (action-reaction) is a natural laws that applies to everything...

again, that's how all reality IS programmed...

sevens

Thanks wirelessguru1

For your kind words of wisdom I really appreciate it. There is many things I have think upon.

Its a time for revaluation in the journey. I really wanted to go this direction but I'm afraid there are things that prevent me now in persuing this.

But one thing though it was never kept back for price or reward and it was given freely to man unconditionally. For that I am proud of

thanks again
sevens

[ 01-11-2008, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

wirelessguru1
unregistered

> I cant do anything about it at this time.

OK! Then don't store any negative energy and let your HIGHER-SELF take care of the rest!

In the mean "time" (frequency) I will make sure that The Force stays with you... [Smile]

wirelessguru1
unregistered

Yes, it is indeed a very important time (frequency) for Earth right now since Sun Cycle 24 just started on Jan-4th... [Smile]
sevens

Thanks bro, I will try to connect with the higher self and bring about a more positive view point.

You know what was bizarre, whilst this process was going on at this forum last night. The only support I got on a post was from a Muslim/Islamic women. I couldn't believe it. The only person to give spiritual savor was an Islamic lady. The others were like burn him to the stake attitude.

I thought that was amazing.

I also gave the end time forum a rest to, I must say the Christians were kind to me to let me post up on their forum even when its was trying. They did live up to expectation. In the end, I was conversing with a few and they where starting to see my thoughts and construct. They were OK I have nothing bad to say about the people in the End time forums apart from the fact they really go to town debating amongst themselves.

They were definitely OK.

But the truthbook.com even though there a good brothers there and where most of them have also abandoned the forum. It was the most disappointing and crushing experience, particularly when burning all the good posts that was a years worth. I had no choice, Watkins pushed me out, I leave, I take my pearls. They wouldn't delete my posts after a respectful requests hoping that I would leave them there without the person, so I slashed and burned them.

UB people think they are a cut above the rest in their own pride and prejudice but they are just like everyone else and still have the usual worldly propensity if they cant understand something or it doesn't suit them. Get rid of it without exploring.

They are no different to anyone else but on another side of the fence of religion.

sevens

[ 01-11-2008, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

Well you could say I'm an definite outcast of the UB fellowship and the only place I have to express myself freely is on Riven thread off all peoples threads.

All my other threads forget about it, its only you that responds, we might as well be here to converse and go through things.

Well my first converse was with Riven, I suppose it only makes sense

I think that is a laugh though. The first and last or the beginning and the end.

sevens

[ 01-11-2008, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

ahh not worth it

sevens

[ 01-11-2008, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Riven

Sevens;

It's your vision,not theirs.
It's your will,not theirs.
It's your purpose,not theirs.
It's your meaning,not theirs.

Fulfill your vision.

Posts: 5100 | From: Azores Atlantis Isles. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

thanks riven youre right.
sevens

[ 01-12-2008, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Brig
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brig           Edit/Delete Post 
Uuuh, UB fellowship? UB standing for....what? Just curious.
Posts: 14491 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ishtar was here 777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ishtar was here 777           Edit/Delete Post 
Urantia Book, Brig, try and keep up, lol

--------------------
The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

Posts: 12853 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brig
Administrator

I always just thought of it as the U ranting book. But UB fellowship immediately came across to me as the United Brethern Fellowship, but then I realized the speaker couldn't have any knowledge of such. So I just asked. [Smile] Tough keeping up on all these topics.
Posts: 14491 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevens

Hey DingBatty Ole Ishtar

How are you? Well I hope, I like your nick name its get better all the time, to tell you the truth Im Batty to, ahahahahah

Batty Sevens

--------------------

sevens

Hey Brig

Ub is short for Urantia Book, there is a small fellowship of like minded people who read the book.

Thats all it is. It is not design to be a religion or to even change a person religion only to widen the field of vision.

Thats all, one can still be themselves.

Hey Brig you should have a look at the book and see if you can something there that may further some thoughts you may have or some research your contemplating or even general things in your thoughts.

Worth having a look at least.

sevens

[ 01-13-2008, 05:15 AM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

Riven

Our Ancestors are Atlanteans from Africa(Avila) post 6482.bC

Atlantean Physical;

Ancient Phase I –Azores Island
- 7million to 6482.bC
- Patre-JoA Mn, Matre-Maeana
- Azores Atlantis Sub-Continental Island
- Ancient Middle Earth
- First Garden of Maia, First Son,Daughter
- Atlantic Sea
- Pillars of Gibraltar
- Josephine/Torre Seamount

Rebirth Phase II –Avila Island
- 6482.bC Greatest Flood Catastrophy
- Patre-JA Mn Matre-Maat
- Avila Island, Tansania,Africa.
- Garden of Avila(Eden),Tansania,Africa
- 6435.bC Re-Creation, Second Son,Daughter
- Mozambique Cabo de Avila
- Nile River – Khartoum phase-Saqqara
- Niger and Erythraean Euphrates River migrations

Modern Phase III
- 3500.bC- 1250.bC
- Patre Menes Matre Mereneit
- Saqqara Red Pyramid, Cairo Great Pyramid.
- Bur At Hilitan
- Memphis,Sais,Buto,Alexandria
- Kom-ombo,Thinis
- 3250.bC Flood of Hathor,Bull Worship,Sekhmet
- modern twin city of Atlantis- Al Mansurah, Tahla
- monolithic lion of Mansurah
- Lake Tritonis cultures
- New middle Earth Mediterranean(Mneseus)
- 1625.bC Event, Aetna,Thera

Atlantean Spiritual Phase

6482.bC Greatest Disaster
Hellion Intervention
Satanic Rule 8500 years
Revelations 19 and 20
Satan Falls
Judas Falls
Sekhmet Falls
Sealed in Pit of Kenya
Spirit of Jesus rises in Carina Nebula from 3474.bC.Dec 10th,8:08am.
Secret of The Great Pyramids
Time reverses to 10:10 from 11:11

Our Future Gods are Atlantean – AiA and MaiA

Truth revealed by Paulo J.Tx.Mn

AeJor Mn
Son of AeJon Mn
Sword of Avila
Ascender of The Son
Obsidian Dragon Slayer

SaJaRa
Sunday, January 13, 2008.aD.Mn
In the Year 8490.aJA.

Riven

some Poems from Tribes of Atlantis.

.............ARK.............

Armoured Rogue Knight
Garbed in White
The Circular Fortress
Guards his Might
His footsteps Tremble
The Grounds of TA
The Journey undertaken
For The Eye of Ra.
The winding path
Alee of The Serpent
Hold fast our Walls
For the Apis Bull in presence.
gazes to the Holy Oracle
First Born is Come
First Born Undone.

Turn to Face The Sun.
-------------------------------------

Defender Dragons of The Spirit by Riven

Oh Great art thou Dragon!,
Defender of Eternal Life!
With reign from our Master!,
doest Spirit Fire Shield Souls
and end all thine Strife.
Hold fast thee reign of light,
To Shield my cherished Son this night.

Repel thee away defiled Satiman
and take poor Judas' Heart of Brine,
to feed upon insatiable Sekhmet
thine Evilress dark as Coal,
alas the Giant Satiman curses afoul
ne'er was for thine to devour
this Sacred Child's Chalice of Souls.

Twas pure the ascension,
revealed in eternal time.
This heart of heaviness
to carry this Son of Mine.
Oh what hath thou done
on this glorious Earth below?
Alas it is a Shadow of The Sun.
------------------------------------

Creator Dragons of Spirit by Riven.

Great is the Creator Dragon!,
So full of eternal bliss!,
to follow the hands of time,
nary an Atom to dismiss.

Round and Round ye go
kindling the Cosmic Fire,
like a Swan upon her Egg,
nursing,in love and desire.

Gleefully rides the Wizard of Eternity,
replenishing stars with wands of red,
guiding the Great Dragon's Flight,
a mere touch upon her head.

Beautiful is her sullen eyes,
for the Children she seeds.
For Sun's and Clouds to lay upon,
in the dark of coolest breeze.

What wisdom so rare upon this place,
a dance of love, passion and embrace.
Energy so pure, divine and empathy,
The cry of her newborn infant Galaxy.
-----------------------------------------

Very much so, Riven's condensed version of Timaeus.

Tis true this ethereal of mystery so vast
never ending spirals upon her masts.
Linear Crosses of wormhole accelerators,
propulsion shifted neutrino Helioators.
Speeding with excitement faster than time,
to collide mid center and spread her wings divine.
Twinkle, upon Twinkle of Angels content,
too crowded for laughter, they spew out their vent.
Spiral upon Spiral, they dance in the night sky,
around their Corona, so pleasing to the eye.
Glare of Orichalcum their jewel shines brilliantly,
Reborn from the Father, to this Majestic new Galaxy.
Crowned Kings of Gold, a Beauty to Behold,
their Chess pieces of Wisdom upon the curved Spire,
till Angel hairs spin, their thrones to retire.

Tis Truth, this wonder of The Spiral.

------------------------------------------

Riven

Sevens;

A word of advice.

Jesus said "I can teach anywhere but my hometown";

The same is to be expected by us,Sevens.

But those words did not stop Jesus from teaching.

So why should we?

As you see it is not the teachings, but rather for one to have eyes that see and ears that hear.

And hearts that know.

Then it is understood.

Paulo J.Tx.Mn.

Riven

Page 1429
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesus' last visit with Gadiah had to do with a discussion of good and evil. This young Philistine was much troubled by a feeling of injustice because of the presence of evil in the world alongside the good. He said: "How can God, if he is infinitely good, permit us to suffer the sorrows of evil; after all, who creates evil?" It was still believed by many in those days that God creates both good and evil, but Jesus never taught such error. In answering this question, Jesus said: "My brother, God is love; therefore he must be good, and his goodness is so great and real that it cannot contain the small and unreal things of evil. God is so positively good that there is absolutely no place in him for negative evil. Evil is the immature choosing and the unthinking misstep of those who are resistant to goodness, rejectful of beauty, and disloyal to truth. Evil is only the misadaptation of immaturity or the disruptive and distorting influence of ignorance. Evil is the inevitable darkness which follows upon the heels of the unwise rejection of light. Evil is that which is dark and untrue, and which, when consciously embraced and willfully endorsed, becomes sin.

Page 1433

." Jesus smiled, saying: "You are an admiring pupil, but these teachers are not minded that you and I should instruct them. The pride of unspiritualized learning is a treacherous thing in human experience. The true teacher maintains his intellectual integrity by ever remaining a learner."

Source article;
http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper130.html#6.%20THE%20YOUNG%20MAN%20WHO%20WAS%20AFRAID

--------------------
.111.[R].Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis.[R].111.

New! Tribes of Atlantis Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/

Epsi
unregistered

Make love to me Riven!!

Epsi

julia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for julia           Edit/Delete Post 
Epsi:
You go girl!!heh heh he [Smile] )

Posts: 1251 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atalante

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atalante           Edit/Delete Post 
from Amazon/com website ---

The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes: How a Stone-Age Comet Changed the Course of World Culture (Paperback)
by Richard Firestone (Author), Allen West (Author), Simon Warwick-Smith (Author)

12 Reviews
5 star: (11)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)

See all 12 customer reviews...

(12 customer reviews)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $20.00
Price: $13.60 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $6.40 (32%)

The ending of this book says:

"In 1990, Victor Clube, an astrophysicist, and Bill Napier, an astronomer, published The Cosmic Winter, a book in which they describe performing orbital analyses of several of the meteor showers that hit Earth every year. Using sophisticated computer software, they carefully looked backward for thousands of years, tracing the orbits of comets, asteroids, and meteor showers until they uncovered something astounding. Many meteor showers are related to one another, such as the Taurids, Perseids, Piscids, and Orionids. In addition, some very large cosmic objects are related: the comets Encke and Rudnicki, the asteroids Oljato, Hephaistos, and about 100 others. Every one of those 100-plus cosmic bodies is at least a half-mile in diameter and some are miles wide. And what do they have in common? According to those scientists, every one is the offspring of the same massive comet that first entered our system less than 20,000 years ago! Clube and Napier calculated that, to account for all the debris they found strewn throughout our solar system, the original comet had to have been enormous.

"So was this our megafauna killer? All the known facts fit. The comet may have ridden in on the supernova wave, [or was knocked into the solar system by the Companion Sun - LKJ] then gone into orbit around the sun less than 20,000 years ago; or, if it was already here, the supernova debris wave may have knocked it into an Earth-crossing orbit. Either way, any time we look up into the night sky at a beautiful, dazzling display of shooting stars, there is an ominous side to that beauty. We are very likely seeing the leftover debris from a monster comet that finished off 40 million animals 12 to 13,000 years ago.

Posts: 3274 | From: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riven

Here is a beautiful oil painting of the Capture of Damiate(Damyat) ca 1219.ad by Count William I.

Damiate is on the eastern branch of the Nile Delta where the large canal runs from the mediterranean to Al Mansurah and Tahla where the worlds largest image of a Lion is preserved on the ground.

Recently I discovered an old George Eastman photograph of an unknown city surrounded by a fortressed wall with a canal running through it.

I believe this to be Al Mansurah where they also have a circle around the spot where the Lion marks the ground.

This map also resembles the minoan map of a city with a canal running through it.

It is my belief that Al Mansurah and Tahla was once the modern day city of Atlantis,as you know.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/aejormn/Capturing_Damiate.jpg

[ 01-20-2008, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Riven ]

sevens

Hey Riven,

Nice image beautifully drawn.

I thought that discourse between Gadiah and Jesus was excellent and so true. That was an excellent piece you found and the thanks for the advise in the other post, I think that is true.

The following is So true.

quote:
." Jesus smiled, saying: "You are an admiring pupil, but these teachers are not minded that you and I should instruct them. The pride of unspiritualized learning is a treacherous thing in human experience. The true teacher maintains his intellectual integrity by ever remaining a learner."
Sevens

[ 01-24-2008, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

sevens

Hey Riven, how you doing.

Im afraid the internet alone is not enough. I think I have to go out their and do public presentations on the case.

Bit sick of it brother repeating myself, the thing I dread is public speaking ahahahah. But if I have to do it I will!

I hope I dont drown hahahah.

Looks like I have to and thats means a big schedule!

Sevens

[ 01-27-2008, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

atalante

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atalante           Edit/Delete Post 
Sevens,

The next step, after you can do public presentations, is that you can go into politics like Mike Huckabee.

Posts: 3274 | From: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brig
Administrator

Well he'd have the Urantia block of votes.
sevens

ahahah thats a laugh Brig.

I doubt that!

Politics, no way Atlante its to corrupted in this present Babylon system, I wouldn't last brother.

If I where to go into politics it would be in the new world forecast to come where politics would a different ball game, perhaps more of a world complete unity in truth and ideal but with varying ideas to benefit mankind.

Also feel that the profit motivation like we have today wont be part of the new world. I believe it will be more global and based on community but more on a spiritual sense in taking of one another despite who, were and what.

I would look more in developing a Uptoia on earth for man through the use of free energy systems where energy is harnessed from the manipulation of the radial spin of the ultimaton within the electron in order to create 100% anti gravity systems and propulsion systems that could be used in all heating, transport and other things requiring energy. I would replace all fossil fuels and leave it in the ground or even use it for asphalt, lubrication and plastics until we can find a clean alternative. I would ban the burning of fossil fuels in an eventual process consistent with the reduction of global dimming that we are also affected with. I would do this gradually so its not to sudden and too quick but I would work to replace fossil fuel appliances with newly develop Ultimatonic energy spin systems to provide the energy for the use required.

Another ultimatonic technique is create 100 electron system and the add one electron to the system whereby the system disintegrates and from that system disintegration we can harness the various energies from which are released. This could replace nuclear fission.

I would also use Ultimatonic Spin to dematerialize all our Nuclear waste by actually speeding up time by increasing the spin rate of the Ultimaton of the waste thus rendering it harmless lead. This technique could lead to time travel systems.

I would develop water collecting devices harnessing water from the atmosphere that can used in arid locations and be utilized in food growing systems and also introduce wave energy to desalinize water and to produce electricity in addition to the other methods. And I would have a lot of trees everywhere and bring nature back for the remaining species.

I would also introduce the development of NO THC hemp as that is a natural weed which can be used in a range products that is not harmful to the environment. I would develop the product to develop housing and panels for cars for all throughout the world.

I would develop easy to to build growing systems again using free ultimatonic energy to run these growing houses to save the environment. I would also not use any of that Monsanto seeds as that is an attempt by them using creation in order to corner the food chain for there own gross profit motivation.

I would ensure all/everyone inhabitants of the planet have the basics of food, water and housing as a basic in the design that they like using all of the above products and energy systems.I believe this would lead to an Utopian world where all man has a better opportunity to find happiness which would create more love for another in truth, beauty and goodness.

However as grand as it seems this ideal is not compatible to the Babylon system and its ideal which we see today. Largely because of profit motivation and within responses of man to material things and how it can used to control others especially in allurement. I also feel that the compound interest structure set by the world banks and the fed is life death knell for man as it invites life time debt for many and many material entrapments that is a consequence of enticement for profit from others (sub prime) that has real spiritual consequence.

I can see clearly that the Babylon System and its ideal has largely failed man and is not sustainable. There are wars, many poor and uneducated people, religions on all sides are a mess and awash with unrealism and all sorts of personal motivations and doctrines that is inconsistent, the system has many homeless that line the streets, materialism and ego seems to be the goal. There are too many people in Jail/Goal and speed and crack and all that stuff is chemically altering the personality of man to a complete failure and in many cases to deplorable conditions. Division is rife everywhere and the state and the population seem to be divided even the religions. We have religious wars underpinning most wars and we are loosing the planet not to mention the many species of animal life. All due to Profit Motivation concentrating on the results without considering the mass consequence.

The Babylon/Nodite system has nothing to show for itself except in the death and destruction of many many things including mankind who still lives under fear. Even though there has been progress in many areas its still marred by attitude inconsistent to the ideal of the realm of Paradise. Remembering we dont own this planet we are physical representative of the Father and supposed to be physical custodians of this planet that we are loosing.

If the pearls where given to man in his current spiritual climate he would decimate the pearls of truth.

For this reason I feel Jesus has to come back first or some demonstration has to come pass with an attached voice from Paradise that is seen worldwide. For I feel the future will be a more spiritual and individual based on the ideal of Jesus as he expressed 2000 years ago, more of a spiritual/physical kingdom of a oneness like heaven on earth.

Anyway thats my view on politics and the current system at this time and the future society we bound for.

Hey I would do many things ahahahah

Atalante, All I can do is write about it until the harvest comes which I still think is soon. But after harvest it may be a completely different story. This time now and its relation to the ancient places is really about the sorting out of the future leaders of the planet for the future and those with out the minimum requirement of simple childlike faith will not make the grade regardless of doctrine nor religion.

The prime directive for this planet is "Love your fellow brother as you love yourself" a prime directive that is sorely missing.

Sevens

[ 01-29-2008, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]

--------------------

wirelessguru1
unregistered

Hi sevens, maybe "Uptoia on earth" just cannot be executed! Definitely not under a debt-based fiat money system!!!

BTW, I still don't know what an "ultimaton" is!!!???

Do you?

Have you detected them?

This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  38  39  40   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Atlantis Rising Homepage