Home | Store | Online Archives | PDF's | News

Atlantis Rising
  Egypt and The Pyramids
  Mt Sinai is the Great Pyramid

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mt Sinai is the Great Pyramid
ralph ellis

posted 02-12-2005 05:43     Click Here to See the Profile for ralph ellis     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Dear All,

One of the theories that I have written about recently, is that Mt Sinai is the Israelite name for the Great Pyramid.

Mt Sinai is said to be:

a. Sharp.
b. Difficult to climb.
c. Sharply delineated from the surrounding plain.
d. Small enough to be cordoned off.
e. Yet be the highest 'mountain' in the land.
f. On the edge of a desert.
g. Surrounded by a black basalt pavement.
h. Contain a passageway into the 'mountain'.
i. That the passageway should go steeply downwards so that a rope is required.
j. That at the bottom of the passageway there is a cave.
k. A god is associated with the 'moutain'.

There is only one 'mountain' in this region that conforms to all of these requirements, and that is the Great Pyramid.

Does this sound reasonable?

Cheers
Ralph Ellis
Edfu Books

IP: 62.252.0.7

oscar

posted 02-12-2005 13:16     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Mr. R: I found your previous investigation -if I'm not mistaken your name- about Abraham-pharaoh very interesting but there are other things that gives the impression you "fit" in whatever manner the information to adapt them to your liking. Even the Bible admits Sinai was in Saudi Arabia (Galatians 4:25). I believe these people knew better than you 2000 years ago. As if it were not enough we have the Arabs memory too.
Having visited myself the Egyptian false Horeb I have to say people should know more about JEBEL EL LAWZ mountain, part of 5.5 million $ military instalation that not only is blackened as if charred but has petroglyph at the altar, remains of 12 pillars, large altar, wells, stone fences, split on the rock where water came out and we have infrared satellite photos showing a trail that comes down to west branch of Red Sea (left hand branch of it)to the top of Sinai Peninsula: www.wyattmuseum.com/red-sea-crossing-04.htm www.wyattmuseum.com/red-sea-crossing-05.htm www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe4A.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe1.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe3.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe2E1.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe86.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe90.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe1C4.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe74.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe76.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe72.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe68.jpg www.wyattmuseum.com/images/wpeEs.jpg
This information I gave to Laurence Gardener famous because the theory of white gold powder alleguedly used in Surebit mountain "Sinai" and he thanked me.

IP: 200.159.209.156

oscar

posted 02-12-2005 13:29     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
In most of your points it seems the Bible is not specifying the things as you understand them. In the point "g" for example it's interesting Exodus 24:9 to 11 where instead of basalt we have lapislazuli or saphire (sefer=book)related to "god" as witnessed by more than 70 people. The Jewish legend associates this with the hard and heavy "stone" (jewel) as diamond that could be bent like a scroll and Torah was written there. The Egyptian story mentions the Toth esmerald. In any case, the Great Pyramid is more associated to rainbow serpent Bennu bird which was like DNA double snake rather than 'god': www.keelynet.com/unclass/hardy1.htm
This was known by other cultures having pyramids as well, please read: www.mayalords.org/incfldr/iris.html www.mayalords.org/incfldr/nascalines.html www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html
The Incas called this snake-rainbow power like "culchu" while in Australia was "ungud" and for the Mayas was "izapan".
Now, if Sinai mountain performed similar wonders is probably because Besaleel did ark of the covenant in the surroundings of the area and then it was used nearby.

ralph ellis

posted 02-12-2005 15:16     Click Here to See the Profile for ralph ellis     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Dear Oscar,

>>Even the Bible admits Sinai was in Saudi Arabia
>>(Galatians 4:25). I believe these people knew better
>>than you 2000 years ago. As if it were not enough we
>>have the Arabs memory too.

It is not a matter of making things 'fit', it is a matter of making sense where no common sense currently exists. As to Gallatians 4:25, this actually says that Mt Sinai was 'in the desert'. You see, the Greek 'arabia' was derived from the Hebrew 'arab', with both fundamentally meaning 'desert'. So Mt Sinai could have been in 'Arabia' (the locality), but it is much more likely that it was in 'arabia' (the desert) - as every pyramid in Egypt is.

The problem with the classical interpretation, is that the Israelites spent 200 or 400 years in Egypt, with Joseph becoming prime minister of Egypt and chief priest of Heliopolis, and yet nobody seems to have seen or mentioned the greatest wonder of the ancient world - the Great Pyramid. I don't think this is credible.

The rational answer is that the Israelites did see the pyramids, indeed they performed many of their rituals there and conversed with their god there - and their name for the largest pyramid was Mr Sinai.

Since the Hebrew name for god was Adhon, and the god who surmounted nearly every pyramid in Egypt was called Aton or Adjon, I would suggest that my scenario has much to commend it.

As to the stone slabs reported at the base of Mt Sinai, this is called cappiyr, meaning 'sapphire'. But the sapphire is also supposed to be very pure and looks like the night sky, and so I don't think it is unreasonable to translate this as being a very dark blue or perhaps a black stone. Indeed, it sounds rather like the masonic black and white chequer-board floor, which also represents the celestial heavens. As it happens, the remains of the Great Pyramid's pavement is composed of slabs of pure black basalt, and its superbly polished surface equates much more closely with the description of the Mt Sinai pavement than the base of any rocky crag in the Arabias.

Quote:
and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of sapphire slabs, like the body of the (sky and stars) in its purity and lustre. Ex 24:10

Regards
Ralph Ellis
Edfu Books

oscar

posted 02-12-2005 16:43     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
The text we are examining is Exodus 24:10 and what you think is black sky is perhaps the color of the blue sky, that's why sometimes is translated as lapislazuli. It's pretty obvious the translators of the Bible in Galatians didn't choose merely the word "desert" but Arabia to clearly make a distinction between a desert in Egypt or desert in other part. And in fact the mountain Jebel el Lawz is in the desert of Arabia alright. In the links I have mentioned it's specified -if you dare to do a meticulous analysis- specific places mentioned in the account of Exodus including Pihakirot and Red Sea geological failure examined by oceanographer Doron Nof in Aqqaba.
I don't think the fact the Bible is not mentioning the word "pyramid" would be the whole key of an argument. Indeed in Hebrew "pyramid" is urimmidim, a name pretty similar to urim and tummim, the jewels used by Hebrew priest. Egypt in fact is a modern adaptation from Greek Aegyptus although in the past was Hikuptha (temple of Ptah's ka) but prior to this it was Khem or Kham/Ham. In Arab that country was Al Misri which is the exact thing the Bible mentions in Genesis 10. Kam (Ham) whose son was Mizraim...which is the equivalent to Arabian Al Misri. If you pay attention to prophet Isaih you will see the Bible in fact mentions the Great Pyramid which has nothing to do with Sinai in chapter 19:18 and following verses.
The match code mentions the height in sacred inches of the Great Pyramid as the altar in the middle of Egypt and the frontier. That's the Great Pyramid. Check this info: http://greatpyramid.org/aip/gr-pyr1.htm http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/pyramidspt1.html
I'm sick of listening that argument of Adonay/Aton. Aton in Akenaton (Amenophis IV)wasn't even a monotheistic god but part of a trinity, the sunrise, noon and sunset. God's revelation to Moses was unique. He didn't listen nor read the word "nuk" meaning I AM (whoever) translated ani hu in Hebrew but eyeh asher eyeh which was a translation of God's name IEVE (not a false YHWH) that was a false adaptation and later on to Egyptian idolatry. Again, I discussed this with Gardener.

oscar

posted 02-12-2005 17:02     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
In that very text of Isaiah it's given a hidden code few people understand. It says the worshipping of Hebrew God in Egypt using THE LANGUAGE OF CANAAN (Phoenician), not Hebrew from Ezra times. So I don't care this association with Egyptian god Yao and so on....that was simply an error due to idolatry even mentioned in the Bible following the Egyptian gods. In that text of Isaiah the translators use the HELIX version and mention the city of the sun which was Heliopolis, the Biblical On (Genesis 41:45 mentions Joseph serving Putifar/Padipa-Ra in On). Yet a better translation for Isaiah would be Ir-Hajeres which means City of Desolation.
Then again, this has nothing to do as an argument of Sinai=Great Pyramid.

oscar

posted 02-12-2005 17:18     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
By the way, even if saphire means black & white which I doubt, maybe not unreasonable but very weak as an argument to say because the Great Pyramid has a similar floor they have to be the same! If that's the case we have more reasons to say Teotihuacan pyramid IS Great Pyramid in Egypt! Obviously we need more than that to publish a book and develop a theory like that....or saying Akenaton was Adam based mainly in Egyptian "understanding" without even checking Sumerian words "adama", adapu, prior to Amenophis IV reign, etc. Maybe too much "specialization" would determine a misunderstanding of the things.
Yet, I'm open to the discussion. What other arguments you have to support your claim? You could've said God's Hebrew name in fact is Pythagorean Tetractys connected with combinations of number 72 and in fact a pyramid...nothing to do with Akenaton. If you have said that, I could've said Great Pyramid in fact was not the first pyramid but there was another in Eden , that served as an inspiration to Hanging Gardens of Babylon (as we see in Alexandre the Great movie). That was ZION. But not Sinai which has a similar name. Hence, even when I disagree with your point of view you're not off the trail. I'm talking about Zion/Sion/Sinai from Enock times...... you know Pe-Hanock in Egypt was the House of Enoch and the Maya city T-Enoch-Titlan had a name borrowed from ancient times lost in the midst of ignorance and our incompetence to measure time. T-Enoch-titlan in Nahuatl language of the Aztecs means "city of Enoch". What Enoch? Son of Cain who founded a city with his name according to Genesis 4:17 or the other Enoch who lived 365 years (calendar of the Teotihiuacan pyramid)?

oscar

posted 02-12-2005 17:21     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
http://askelm.com/doctrine/d040501.htm

oscar

posted 02-12-2005 17:41     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
If we rewind the tape of history, you ain't gonna stop in Akenaton times but long time before, pre-Deluge times and somebody will say Eden was in fact a pyramid with a unique access perhaps in Olivete Mountain: http://members.tripod.com/~PetraGrail/page6.html
Ezequiel 28 mentions cherub in EDEN was cast out from "mountain" of God. In Mesopotamic language that's "ekur" meaning house-mountain: a pyramid. But that pyramid probably was not even in Olivete mountain or Sinai but in Samael (Satan)'s realms: planet Mars. That very text mentions the "face" of Cydonia (that's why Freemasons baptized that Martian area with a face and tetrahedrons and 800 mts height pyramids with that name): www.mt.net/~watcher www.mt.net/~watcher/stones.html www.mt.net/~watcher/mars.html www.mt.net/~watcher/antimars.html

ralph ellis

posted 02-13-2005 02:44     Click Here to See the Profile for ralph ellis     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Dear Oscar,

I suspect that you will not entertain my ideas not because they don't make sense, but because they clash with your paradigm. So I can place these explanations before you, but somehow I don't think you will agree with me whatever I say.

The reason the stone is probably black, and not blue like lapis, is that the firmament refers to the vault of the starry heaven, which would infer a black stone.

You also seem to think that because the 'pillar' (Sinai / pyramid) was on the borders of Mizraim or Egypt (Is 19:18), it cannot refer to Egypt itself.

The land of Yehudah shall become a terror to Mitzrayim ... In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Mitzrayim, and a pillar at the border of it to the LORD.

However, this concurs exactly with the true divisions of Egypt. Egypt proper is from Memphis (Giza) southwards, and thus the Great Pyramid does stand on the 'borders' of Egypt. The Delta lands were often independent of and threatening to (Upper) Egypt, as in the quote above ('a terror to Mitzrayim'). And one of the principle cities in the Delta in the later period was Tel Yahudia - the city of the Jews. This sounds very much like the explanation being given in Isiah.

Best regards
Ralph Ellis
Edfu Books

oscar

posted 02-13-2005 07:48     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I don't have paradigmas. I climbed false Egyptian Sinai as any other tourists although I suspected -due to previous reading- it wasn't the One. It's you the one who's inventing the idea so you're creating your dogma. Your argument is like saying one thing is another because, let's say it's black like Maya black obsidiana sort-of-argument!
Isaiah in fact is refering to Egypt. I don't deny that. What you have to prove is the PILLAR OR THE PYRAMID is Sinai! You haven't. That's why I ask for more arguments to discuss the idea. As I said before, Jebel el Lawaz is in the desert.

oscar

posted 02-13-2005 08:15     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
The translators used saphire and lapislazuli specifically: http://www.mineralminers.com/html/sbljlry.stm
This is not black & white as you say. Hence the very basis of your idea is weak not to mention the pyramid! In Chile and in Egypt I have looked (in fact I brought along with me to my house) pieces of lapislazuli. And I say even more. What we read in Exodus is just the dense part of the thing. In other invisible realms reality seems to be pretty amazing all over the world. The Arabs have their myths about garden with jewels like Green garden of Hesperides. In Cuzco the Coricancha garden was made of gold and silver. Ezequiel describes the throne of God and so does John in Apocalipsis. Ezequiel 1:26 mentions saphire again and the rainbow sort of halo around the throne was circular not a rainbow. We have additional confirmation cos Apocalipsis 4:3 mentions the same vision and uses the Greek word "iris" meaning completely circular. In other words a green halo like esmerald fluorescence all around the throne....a blue throne...not black. The One sitting in the throne was like white jasper and red stone, half of the body one color and half the other. That's a vision like a projection or hologram of reality as understood by the mind of the visionaries. In modern times Jim Hurtak has had similar experiences. Yet, what happened in Sinai was something more "dense" so to speak that even charred the mountain. The book of Acts 7:30 to 38 indicates it was an special ANGEL of the Lord who was in the desert OF SINAI. Exodus 23:20 to 22 indicate that angel was bearing even God's name (not a title ADONAY meaning "lord"). Although many have thought this was Metatron/Enock, Targum explains it was arcangel Mikail/MICHAEL. For good reasons too!. Michael was the archangel whose name means "who is like God" and according to myths had invisible face to reflect God's own face. It is what Paul says about Christ in Colosenses 1:15 to 19. That's why it's like they are clones. That's why Paul explains Moses ' fluorescent face was like Christ transfiguration appearing with two "dead" Moses and Eliah, 2 Corinthians 3:7 to 18. All the texts mentioning Michael are linked with Christ and in fact in the Bible the term "archangel" is only singular, never plural like in appocrypha. Why? Because Satan trick was including himself as one of the archangels when he was a mere cherub . He wanted Moses' body for one reason and it was Michael who struggle with him to dodge that. Judas 9 tells this story using appocrypha.
If Michael was God's image he was considered a "god" just like Moses himself was an archetype or shadow of that in front of pharaoh. That's why Exodus 7:1, 2 says Moses was to be "god" to pharaoh. This is like Russian dolls or Maya temples, one thing inside other reflecting the same laws in proper levels.

oscar

posted 02-13-2005 12:10     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ralph, you don't know me cos you're new here. I have all the reasons of the world TO BELIEVE in your dogma if that were the case for several reasons. In the Bible we read the transfiguration of Christ with Moses and Eliah. It was forbidden by Law Torah to consult dead people about the future and here we are, reading in Luke 9:31 not only Christ was with two "dead" but even discussing about what was GOING TO HAPPEN in the following days (future) in Jerusalem. That's why Messiah asked his favorite disciples to shut up. If that was discovered they would've been STONED TO DEATH!
Yet, there was something unique between Moses and Christ and Eliah. Not only they performed wonderful miracles but they were 40 days fasting. Moses in Sinai (Exodus 34:28), Eliah in Carmel mountain where crystal transparent like atomic bomb was found (1 Kings 19:8,9) and Christ in the desert (Mathew 4)to be tempted by Satan (which reminds us the offering of the goat to Satan/Azazel according to Leviticus 16). The one who wrote Deuteronomy ignores where Moses was buried and supposed it was somewhere in Nebo mountain but the fact is we can't be sure what happened with Moses' body. If Judas mentions the appocrypha about a struggle between Satan and archangel Michael is because something was important in that fluorescent body (Exodus 34:29). If it was smething like cesium or stroncium 90 the radioactivity would've killed Moses from leukemia. He was protected. So, what was the transfiguration? My believe is this was bending of 3 simultaneous times in a single space during Messiah time. The 40 days could be the connection. It would be TERRIFIC FOR MY THEORY TO SUPPOSE THE DEVICE FOR THAT ACHIEVMENT WAS THE GREAT PYRAMID since the physics speculate about that stargate using Toro rings and black holes singularities or gravi-photons: www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/BlackHole.html#spacetimetunnel www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/pyramid.html
There are places in the earth (megaliths) which behave like stargates in the midst of a green-blue stream of light like Gate of Beaver in Oklahoma or Aramu Muru and Marcahuasi in Peru: www.marsearthconnection.com/unsolved.html www.marsearthconnection.com/unsolved2.html
Yet, the text is explicit and it doesn't adapt to the idea of the pyramid no matter how interesting we would like it to be. So, maybe if you write something about this in other book as a new idea perhaps you'll have to send me a fre book! Hehehehe!

ralph ellis

posted 02-13-2005 12:12     Click Here to See the Profile for ralph ellis     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Dear Oscar,

I'm not entirely sure what the point of your last post was. The point of my argument is that pretty much all of biblical history was based upon Egyptian history and characters. In the classical iterpretation, nothing in the Bible seems to have a basis in real history, but if the story is read as being a part of Egyptian history, it all begins to make sense.

Take a look at the first exodus, for instance. Traditionally we are advised that there is no real evidence for this, but take a look at the following comparisons:

THE HYKSOS PHARAOHS
THE ISRAELITES

They were known as shepherds. (Shepherd Kings)
They were known as shepherds.

A king of theirs was called Jacoba.
A leader of theirs was called Jacob.

They were involved in a war with the Theban Egyptians.
They were involved in a war with the Egyptians.

There were storms and darkness. (Tempest stele)
There were storms and darkness.

Some 500,000 were ejected from Egypt on a great exodus.
Some 500,000 were ejected from Egypt on a great exodus.

They set off from Pi-Ramesse (Avaris).
They set of from Pi-Ramesse.

They travelled to Jerusalem. (Manetho)
They travelled to Jerusalem.

They were a mighty military force.
They were a mighty military force.

They destroyed Jericho.
They destroyed Jericho.

Quite plainly, it would seem that the Israelites and the Hyksos were one and the same people. This is exactly what Josephus Flavius said (and he should know as he lived some 2,000 years ago).

Wherever one looks in the Bible, the information always confirms that the Israelite story is actually the story of the royal line of Hyksos Shepherd pharaohs from the Delta. Some may not like this notion on theological grounds; however, I personally think it increases the value of the Bible. Instead of being totally divorced from history, as it often seems, the Bible actually contains a reliable and verifyable history that demonstrates that it is a reletively reliable historical document.

Regards
Ralph Ellis
Edfu Books

IP: 62.252.192.9

oscar

posted 02-13-2005 14:56     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Dear Ralph: You wrote this statement "In the classical iterpretation, nothing in the Bible seems to have a basis in real history". That's general. I just gave a lot of links and for the quick answer you gave me, it seems you didn't invest time to check even the photos of the golden wheels of the charriot of the pharaoh sunk at the bottom of the Red Sea, not to mention Sinai archaeological evidence or the geological failure of the Red Sea that made Napoleon engineers tried to cross 5 km between walls of water in 1799 in Red Sea that has a depth between 600 and 900 meters while the Gulf is 300 meters creating a gravitatory wave that sunk Egyptians in seconds the Egyptians as explained by oceanographer Doron Nof , winner of Nancel Medal in his profession. I could talk about many things in the Bible that were critized too son and were discovered after by archeologists' shovel. In Egypt itself I saw with my own eyes how Egyptians like Ramses ERASED history even of his own dad Sethi I to write a hoax and created their Watergates as Assyrians did. They did it even with your beloved Akenaton. I could talk about Deluge ark found in Ararat or historical names of characters and places that only appeared in the Bible or the equivalent history backing up what was already recorded in the Bible, even Assyrian documents of Esarhadon while most of ancient nations tried to hide their defeats. I could mention the Ipuwer papyre mentioning the 10 plagues affecting Egypt attributed to the gods or the inscription in Palestine about a pharaoh Taoui Thom sunk in the Red Sea and write forever. Therefore, please, respect me. Perhaps a common reader will swallow they can have too much confidence in Egyptian or any other history or even in Manetho, Josefus, Herodotus, Plato and so on. I love researching in many areas cos I don't want the authors to take me by surprise...if I'm allowed to say.
Getting back to square one: do you have additional arguments saying Sinai is Great Pyramid or you run out of them?

HORUS

posted 02-16-2005 07:54     Click Here to See the Profile for HORUS     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
He guys,what's the point of this whole discussion anyway?
A rock is a rock and the GP is the GP.
No more no less.Simple enough for the ancient Egyptians to understand,but then again,we are propably not as evolved as they were,since we are still not sure about some specific parts of the GP and how in God's name they accomplished those.
But I believe we are smart enough to see the difference between a pyramid and a rock...now don't we?At least most of us...

------------------
Hor-em-akhet

IP: 80.60.242.187

oscar

posted 02-17-2005 15:41     Click Here to See the Profile for oscar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I believe you catch on a wrong thread. We're discussing here not if GP is made of stone or not, that's obvious. We're not discussing either -here- how did they do the GP but IF GP was Sinai mountain where Moses received the 10 commandments or NOT. Indeed that's precisely the name of the thread in case you didn't notice!

------------------
inca

IP: 200.159.214.206

HORUS

posted 02-18-2005 12:28     Click Here to See the Profile for HORUS     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Excuse me,but I was trying to be funny,I realize now it wasn't THAT funny.

------------------
Hor-em-akhet

IP: 80.60.242.187

All times are MT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Atlantis Rising Online

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47e

These forums are maintained by Atlantis Rising as a public service. The intent is to give everyone the freedom to express independent points of view without censure or undue restriction. However, we ask that you act responsibly in the exercise of your freedoms. Please keep all comments in good taste and free from insult or the disparagement of any individual or group (religious, political, racial, ethnic, sexual preference, etc.).

For the record, the management of Atlantis Rising wishes to make clear that any and all statements presented on this forum represent the views of that particular writer ONLY and should NOT be construed to represent in any way the views, opinions or policies of Atlantis Rising Magazine or AtlantisRising.com.